MechAssault has very good graphics. Destroying your environments is pretty cool. You can play 2 players on Xbox Live at the same time. This game is very fun on Xbox Live and Downloadable content via Xbox Live will keep this game fresh for awhile.
There is no customization in this game like in the old MechWarrior games. The campaign missions really aren't that fun either. Multiplayer is only for 2 players and isn't really very fun when not on Live.
If you have Xbox Live this is a must have game. At first it wasn't very fun on Live, then as I started playing it more and more it became much more enjoyable. If you do not have Xbox Live give it a rent to see if you like it first. I suggest that if you buy this game, buy it for it's Xbox Live support and not for the single player and offline multiplayer.
About the author
- Best Mech? 22
- little man running without a mech!! 12
- How Do I Save Place In Game? 0
- Guass cannons or PPC'S? 0
- Ymir or Raganorok 10
- Favourite MECH 64
- What is a Nemesis Character Model? 1
- Welcome to the MechAssault Forum: Introduce Yourself Here 40
- Should I get this game? 8
- What do you look for in a mech? 4
- xbox live 0
- any good 5