Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mario Strikers Charged » Sidekick Discussion (Toad) » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Sep 04, 07 at 10:22pmTainted

So, I changed my mind about having main characters and sidekicks in one thread, so this thread is for weekly discussion of the sidekicks.

This is a thread to discuss the strengths and weaknesses of a certain character, as well as the best team possible for that certain character. This should be a serious thread, and not something where you can post, "MARIO IS DA BOMB LOL!" I will try to change the character weekly, unless the discussion for a certain character is going nowhere.

First up is Toad.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 13, 12 at 4:39pm
ShadowYoshi

Boo and DB are better for Wi-Fi matches, but since me and my bros play Field tilt+ Infinite items codes on, Toad works better IMO... His jump can dodge shells, his fire shot is helpful, since it makes it easier to score, plus his theme is awesome (so is Boos).

Dec 29, 10 at 8:29pm
DK_dekes

toad doesnt have any defense, and i dont think any passing either i dont remember. but between toad and boo id take boo in a second. boos tough and gets up faster from hits, and all around makes ur team more resilient

Sep 04, 10 at 11:54am
Zeezow

I love toad Its a main in my team his deck goal is cool and hes passing is realy good like boo

Apr 03, 10 at 5:28pm
Slicer

I don't think Toad's skillshot is all that useless. It's the fastest skillshot to execute iirc,and if the goalie is on fire,you can just walk past him for the goal. I learned that from a wi-fi match.

Feb 11, 10 at 6:25pm
yoshi's da bomb lol

toad absolutely sucks:P i prefer having mole rapido and drybones 'cause toad sucks

Dec 06, 09 at 4:33am
Yoshi Egg

quote Kinetic
What happened to me making the thread?

Also, we didn't decide if it should be weekly, or general yet.

Self-glorious bastard.

Toad is pretty cool.

Nov 26, 09 at 9:41pm
Super Yoshi8

I think Toad is one of the best, the cool thing about him is that if you light the goalie on fire, get the rebound, lob it at the goalie, and kick that rebound while it is in the air, it usually is a goal, only one time has it not out of th 12 times I've done it

Aug 04, 09 at 11:03pm
smrman

i like toad, i always have him on my team, but i don't get why they call him toad when he is not a toad.

Jul 30, 09 at 1:33am
Thunder

Toad is Awesome. Toad will stop at nothing to win thats why I choose Toad

Sep 24, 07 at 1:44am
Naruto Boy

You can get goals in without the skillshots for the fast people and hopping and all that easy really you can shoot it in with them sometimes but there no really the best shooters tho. And speed really is just for tatics and using them to charge the ball up and speed and to run with and stuff.