Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons » Nayru or Din? Who is better? » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Jan 06, 07 at 3:31amStormy god

I personally like Din. What do you ppl think? She has this "air" that makes her cool.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 16, 13 at 4:05pm
Emmers

am i the only one who likes nayru? nothing againts din i just freaking hate the oracle of seasons game idk why i just do. but i love the oracle of ages so yeah idk whats wrong with me lol

Dec 30, 11 at 4:15am
Faptag

din looks like she would be a crazy *bleep*. So Din gets my vote

Jul 07, 09 at 2:22am
Roy

What baffles me is in Oracle of Seasons, the Deku Tree is a male and in Oracle of Ages, the Deku Tree is female? I think they matched the main villians as well. Onox in Oracle of Seaons and Veran in Oracle of Ages.

Jul 06, 09 at 9:23pm
shade1011

din rocks

Mar 26, 09 at 12:25am
hyrulemaster101

Nayru i'd like to show her my master sword hehehe...

Feb 04, 09 at 4:45pm
KeatonXZX

quote theoriginalinkmaster
you are weird
Yeah. Yeah.

Feb 03, 09 at 10:12pm
Marc Walker

well i really gotta say Din.. Din has always been my favorite of the three mostly because in Orcarina of Time she had the most badass power with the fire and all.. which is my favorite

Aug 10, 08 at 3:36am
Malice Liddell

I choose Din too, she seems like she actually cares the most.

Jan 15, 08 at 12:20pm
FFXFREAK

Yeah Farore is in the tree. I really like Din better, she's cooler looking xD.

What's so weird about us theoriginalinkmaster, we're just talking about which character is cooler =s.

~FFXFREAK

Nov 23, 07 at 11:01am
theoriginalinkmaster

you are weird