Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » DK Bongo Blast » bongo blast! (information thread) » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Dec 09, 06 at 2:16amlovedawg38

DK Bongo Blast (also known as Donkey Kong Taru Jet Race in Japan, with "taru" being the Japanese word for barrel) is an upcoming racing game for the Wii, announced on May 9, 2006 at the E³ convention for the Nintendo GameCube. On September 14, 2006, the game appeared on a Japanese list from Nintendo of 2007 Wii titles. As part of their quarterly fiscal report, Nintendo Co., Ltd. unveiled it as Japanese Wii releases in 2007. [1] . It is currently unknown as to whether or not it will still use the DK Bongos, it's possible that this game can be played with a GameCube Controller.
i thought it was gonna be a drum game im dissapointed

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 16, 07 at 4:52am
Lizzo

I was thinking of getting this, but people have given it bad reviews...

Then again, some games that get bad reviews can be pretty fun. I'll think about it.

Oct 10, 07 at 1:43am
Relient K

This game looks... ok.

Aug 30, 07 at 2:57am
Wolverine2347

Looks pretty sweet. Why is this forum so lame? Where are all the DK fans?

Aug 06, 07 at 6:26pm
NapoleonDos

Yay, finally a new, non bongo DK game. Even though those were pretty popular, had to have been, as they made three.

Jun 27, 07 at 6:56am
ConkerASkyJockey

Interesting news about this game, looks decent enough for a top selling Wii game.

Release Date: October 8th 2007

This message was edited by ConkerASkyJockey06 on Jul 14 2007.

May 03, 07 at 10:37pm
Adam X

DK Bongo Blast was recently renamed "Donkey Jet" and it will be released sometime in 2007.

In the game you control your character with the DK bongos and you can play multiplayer with up to 4 players.

More information will be posted later.

Feb 26, 07 at 8:45pm
oppolpop343

Yeah but if it was a bongo game like those....games for the gamecube it would just be a rehash of that old experiment which I doubt was popular anyway.

Dec 09, 06 at 2:16am
lovedawg38

DK Bongo Blast (also known as Donkey Kong Taru Jet Race in Japan, with "taru" being the Japanese word for barrel) is an upcoming racing game for the Wii, announced on May 9, 2006 at the E³ convention for the Nintendo GameCube. On September 14, 2006, the game appeared on a Japanese list from Nintendo of 2007 Wii titles. As part of their quarterly fiscal report, Nintendo Co., Ltd. unveiled it as Japanese Wii releases in 2007. [1] . It is currently unknown as to whether or not it will still use the DK Bongos, it's possible that this game can be played with a GameCube Controller.
i thought it was gonna be a drum game im dissapointed