Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Resident Evil 4 » what was the omg stupidist thing youve ever done? » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Jul 10, 06 at 7:04pmzenchingchong

I Tried taking on a chainsaw man with eggs that fight didnt last verry long and leon became a little shorter.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 12, 11 at 2:27pm
Precept

smite myself with rocket launcher..

Dec 06, 10 at 3:59am
BUF_Dude

My partial list of really dumb moves is below as follows:

1) Stab Ashley when opening Barrels and Crates with knife.

2) Not letting Ashley duck down before I shoot at a Monster. Usually happens if the Garbage Pit area.

3) Missing a target with a Green Grenade. You may ask how do you miss with a fragmentation grenade. Well I managed to do it by over shooting or too far right of the trolley car I am throwing at or the grenade lands behind a wall in front of targets and they receive none of the blast damage and then proceed to blow the "bejesus" out of my guy Leon.

4) Running into the last rocks before you exit the Island on the Jet Ski.

I could keep going but you get my drift.

Regards,

BUF_Dude

Aug 29, 10 at 12:51am
lild23

the game really hard when it came to bosses and chainsaw people

Aug 29, 10 at 12:21am
lild23

i tried to beat the game using only a knife i got to the part where i had to kill saddler and i couldnt beat him my dumb self tried 72 times

Apr 16, 09 at 10:18am
D-G

The cow thing wasn't as dumb as you might think... I have a game with zombie bulls in it. Nasty buggers they are.

Apr 14, 09 at 12:07am
Locky

quote zenchingchong
I Tried taking on a chainsaw man with eggs that fight didnt last verry long and leon became a little shorter.
I also did this, I was killed extremely quickly. I've also shot Ashley quite a few times when she is running behind me. I reckon I've probably shot Ashley a dozen times.

Apr 12, 09 at 9:57pm
Waisian146

1. used the grenade launcher on a cow

2.shot ashley cuz she was running after me and i thought she was an enemy

3. tried to run away from a snake

4.thought that he evil wolves were my friends [big suprise when they attacked me lol]

5. thought that i could do 1 shot kills to peoples heads [they're not like zombies :{ ]

6.ran around in cirlces while playing as hunk and ashley fell off the clif, im not sure how........

Apr 10, 09 at 4:54am
asmidir949

1.I tried to shoot a ganado when he tried to carry ashley awya, but i shot ashley by accident.

2.I took ashley with me when you first fight that blind thing. Everything was fine until (i dont know how the hell it happened) but she screamed and it killed her, then me.

3.When salazar opened the floor below leon and he fell, i thought he would save himself so i just sat back and watched. But then he got impalled.

Feb 28, 09 at 12:49am
Aura

Now try knifing Verdugo, it can be done. Here's a hint, use the door.

Feb 21, 09 at 11:33am
ItBeMe

It took me a while, but after hours i finily did it.
Knifed el gigante....ON PRO.!!! That was the hardest task I have ever done. try it, its tough and takes time, but really does improve your knife skill!