Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto V » Zombies » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Apr 02, 12 at 7:56pmAl Capone

the game has not been released and not gonna be for awhile, but they released a zombie version of Red Dead Redemption, i actually think a zombie dlc is very possible, i mean zombies are the most popular thing now no matter how you look at it.

im a gun enthusiast and love firearms, and own firearms. and even in the real gun community the zombie talk still exists and is even advertised, like Hornady has Zombie Max ammo, bit more expensive since there on a very popular demand.

anyways not meaning to wander off but do you guys this its a big possibility? i think it would be pretty damn awesome in a huge city like that. a true free roam zombie appocolypse? would be completely awesome

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 06, 12 at 1:40pm
BazBro

I might like it as a free roam mode, but to be honest missions and other activities just don't appeal to me with the amount of experience I've had with zombie games.

Flying over a field of zombies with a Hydra would be pretty awesome though.

Apr 06, 12 at 8:45am
Craigy Boy

I don't want them, and I know I don't have to buy it if they come out with a zombie mode, but I'd rather Rock* but the time into some other form of DLC. More missions or something.

Apr 02, 12 at 10:01pm
Master

Dug up a previous Zombie Thread if you guys wanna continue there.

I'm, of course, in favor of a zombie mode.

Apr 02, 12 at 8:56pm
Coi Cki

Truth be told, I've had enough of zombies in games they shouldn't be in.. And some games all about zombies.. Sure, if you like killing zombies, have fun, by all means.. I don't.

RDR's Undead Nightmare was fun, sure, and it kind of fit into that world, with the way the zombies were explained.

I can't see how they'd explain zombies in a modern-day Los Santos, no matter how "cool" it would be to have them. Oh, and zombies have lost their coolness for me, in case you didn't notice.

Anyways, yeah.. I most likely wouldn't get a zombie dlc for GTAV, should R* release it.

Apr 02, 12 at 8:38pm
Tommy Vercetti

If it's done right. Yes. Gta V will have some open fields to it will be cool flying over the city and see wave after wave of the undead.

Apr 02, 12 at 7:56pm
Al Capone

the game has not been released and not gonna be for awhile, but they released a zombie version of Red Dead Redemption, i actually think a zombie dlc is very possible, i mean zombies are the most popular thing now no matter how you look at it.

im a gun enthusiast and love firearms, and own firearms. and even in the real gun community the zombie talk still exists and is even advertised, like Hornady has Zombie Max ammo, bit more expensive since there on a very popular demand.

anyways not meaning to wander off but do you guys this its a big possibility? i think it would be pretty damn awesome in a huge city like that. a true free roam zombie appocolypse? would be completely awesome