Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 » [Draft League] Transfers » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Jan 10, 12 at 8:04amChelskiman

Please use this thread for DISCUSSION ONLY. Use the Draft League thread to confirm any deals that you make.

Transfers

During the draft you may have missed out on your favourite player. The transfer period, which will only last 1 week, allows you to finely tune your team into the best you can. To do this, everyone will be given €15,000,000 to start with. You may deal between yourselves, but for a transfer to be completed, both parties involved must confirm it in the thread.

To sign players from outside the draft league, they will have to be auctioned. Every player will start at €1,000,000 and the auction will last 24 hours from when it is initiated, with the highest bidder winning the player. To put a player up for auction please PM me.

Please Note: If you do not have sufficient funds to bid on a player, you will NOT bid on him. This is just bumping up the price and is unnecessary. If you are found to be doing so, there will be consequences.

Another way of signing players from outside the Draft League is by 'negotiating a contract' with them. This is a completely new concept, not seen anywhere else before.

E.g.

Player 1 Negotiate Contract
Player 2 Negotiate Contract
Player 3 Negotiate Contract
Player 4 Negotiate Contract
Player 5 Negotiate Contract

Each player will have a minimum contract offer, as seen in the examples, and this will be based on their 'wages' in Master League mode. There will be 20 players up for contract negotiations who appear at each transfer window. So, there will no doubt be a mix of good and bad players. When a manager has offered a contract, there will be 24 hours until the player is won. This will be announced in the thread. If a manager is outbid, then he will be notified. However, each manager may only bid 3 times on each player. At the end of the 24 hours, the highest offer will win the player's signature.

If you are involved in a 'big' transfer, then you will be taken to a press conference. You can choose whether or not to attend the press conference, however if you do not decide to turn up, so to speak, you will forfeit any money that you might gain from 'attending' the press conference. The definition of a 'big' transfer won't be disclosed, nor will the amount of money gained from the press conference.

You must not have more than 32 players, or less than 16 players by the end of the transfer window. If you have over 32 players, your most recent signings will be released until 32 is reached. If you have under 16 players at the end of the window, you will sign players available on free transfer - no matter on the quality - until 16 is reached.

Similarly if you go into debt, you will be placed under a transfer embargo, meaning that you cannot buy any more players until the debts are cleared. If you are in debt at the end of a transfer window, your most recent signings will be auctioned off to the highest bidder until your books have been balanced. You have been warned!

Credit: Pappi

Contract Negotiations

Benalgio | GK | Negotiate Contract

Abbiati | GK | Negotiate Contract

Landreau | GK | Negotiate Contract

Howard | GK | Negotiate Contract

Schwarzer | GK | Negotiate Contract

Andre Dias | DF | Negotiate Contract

Cristian Zapata | DF | Negotiate Contract

Cahill | DF | Negotiate Contract

Demichelis | DF | Negotiate Contract

Assou-Ekotto | DF | Negotiate Contract

Wilson Palacios | MF | Negotiate Contract

Vidal | MF | Negotiate Contract

D'Agostino | MF | Negotiate Contract

Hernanes | MF | Negotiate Contract

Candreva | MF | Negotiate Contract

Pandev | FW | Negotiate Contract

Chamakh | FW | Negotiate Contract

Jovetic | FW | Negotiate Contract

Asamoah | FW | Negotiate Contract

Quagliarella | FW | Negotiate Contract

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 06, 12 at 1:29am
Pappi

quote Pmc44444
quote Pappi
PM if you're interested in any of my players. Willing to sell any/trade for your players.
Toure for 8 million?[/div]
Sure!

Jun 06, 12 at 12:09am
Pmc44444

quote Pappi
PM if you're interested in any of my players. Willing to sell any/trade for your players.
Toure for 8 million?

Jun 05, 12 at 1:49pm
Pappi

Jun 05, 12 at 1:37pm
tidus04

Looking for a top goalkeeper, if any of your guys got someone to offer I got a back up goalkeeper, a few subs or £25M I'm willing to offer for one. Cheers.

Jun 05, 12 at 6:50am
Matty

Boo you Lone! Snakey side deals with Ronaldo!! I'm looking for a worldie CF or RMF. Ozil/Cheyrou could be in on the deal for the right player, and Diarra/Adeabayor/Joaquin as good make weights + lots of cash!

Jun 05, 12 at 6:18am
Lone Warrior

I confirm as well. If anyone wants a last-minute deal to shake things up even more, I'm game. Central defenders appreciated.

Jun 05, 12 at 6:10am
Chelskiman

I confirm.

Jun 05, 12 at 5:59am
tidus04

Cech, Forlan and Gourcuff -> Lone Warrior
C. Ronaldo, Sirigu, Marchisio and Van Bommel -> tidus04

Ivanovic + 5m -> Chelskiman
Raul Albiol -> tidus04

Both need to confirm deals.

Jun 04, 12 at 8:53am
tidus04

Anyone have a decent goalkeeper there willing to offload? haha :) I do have plenty of cash if that can sway your if he's worth it.

Jun 03, 12 at 1:56am
Lone Warrior

I'm willing to sell Ronaldo for Forlan and cash or a multitrade, more details when I'm back home tomorrow. :>