Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Minecraft » MCbans was hacked » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Jan 08, 12 at 6:08pmCheeseman

Anyone who manages a server using MCbans or is a user of MCbans I'm letting you know that they were hacked yesterday. Look on their website it is on the main page.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 22, 12 at 2:37pm
Lewdew

That is brilliant, also, yet another reason not to use MCBans.

Jan 22, 12 at 11:01am
ZaphodX

I've lost count of the number of times MCBans has been hacked or exploited. That's just counting the number of public exploits that have occurred >.<

Jan 09, 12 at 9:46pm
Chaosfire

quote Cheeseman
quote xepherlink
The only reason, why I think it isn't entirely useless is because MCBans was created for Team AVO
AVO is only like 8 people if I'm not mistaken.
Honestly, it's more of their fanboys. Avo seldom goes to the servers advertised at their youtube page on their wall thing, but there have been rare cases.
Also, I agree with ben. *bleep* MCbans.

Jan 09, 12 at 5:12pm
Benedict

Good. Serves them right. *bleep*s.

Jan 09, 12 at 4:45pm
Legolas777

quote Cheeseman
Personally I loved "Kind Regards,
The MCBans Badministration Totalitarian Regime and Führer Firestar"
That had me laughing for quite a while. That was the best troll email ever. Even if they were hacked to send it to everyone.
I got this email too, it was amazing XD

Jan 09, 12 at 5:55am
Ajax

quote toxic375
quote Ajax
Also, toxic375, that's a horrible analogy. What the world went through during the Cuban missile crisis and what's going on now with the shifting power dynamics is way too large a price to pay simply for %20 of the power in the US.
Believe me, I tried to think of a better one. You know how many bad ideas have a remotely good ending? Not very many, if there is any at all..
Fair enough, [/color][/size]

Jan 09, 12 at 5:30am
toxic375

quote Ajax
Also, toxic375, that's a horrible analogy. What the world went through during the Cuban missile crisis and what's going on now with the shifting power dynamics is way too large a price to pay simply for %20 of the power in the US.[/color][/size]
Believe me, I tried to think of a better one. You know how many bad ideas have a remotely good ending? Not very many, if there is any at all..

Jan 09, 12 at 5:20am
Ajax

quote Cheeseman
quote xepherlink
The only reason, why I think it isn't entirely useless is because MCBans was created for Team AVO
Plus thousands of squeaker fanboys.

Also, toxic375, that's a horrible analogy. What the world went through during the Cuban missile crisis and what's going on now with the shifting power dynamics is way too large a price to pay simply for %20 of the power in the US.

Jan 09, 12 at 5:15am
toxic375

quote Chekkaa
quote toxic375
(which by the way, powers over 78% of the U.S.'s electrical grid)
I don't know where you pulled that figure from. Coal and other fossil fuels are in the lead by far.
Talking about it in science class. If we resulted to coal power alone our electrical grid wouldn't be able to handle the amount of power the U.S. draws so the nuclear plants help balance that out..I admit that I may be wrong in saying that they make up 78% though, I wouldn't trust any of my teachers.

----
Yeah, most of those graphs put Nuclear power at about 20%..so I'm going to drop my argument since I've only got 1 class as backing...plus it's de-railing the thread.

Jan 09, 12 at 5:14am
Cheeseman

quote xepherlink