Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Travel » What's your favorite hotel to stay at on a trip? » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Mar 09, 11 at 4:59pmfashionista4

I always try to book a hotel w/ Wyndham. They are my favorite because of their good customer service.

Where do you like to stay??

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 03, 14 at 6:26am
Tomorrow

i'd say Homeinn, which is also the best one i have stayed:cool:

Jul 20, 14 at 2:03am
charlespe

I usually go with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, They arrange me good rates because my company is associated with them

Jul 02, 14 at 4:07am
davidally

My favorite hotel to stay at in Las Vegas. Because The suite has everything and is so very comfortable and roomy.

Jul 27, 12 at 2:25am
utalia

My favorite hotel is Hilton.It's well furnished furniture was amazing to me.I like their cordial customer service.Thanks

Jun 28, 12 at 1:12am
oliveoil

Caesars Palace when in Vegas. But my moms best friend has a time share with World Mark so when we go on vacations we'll stay at the nearest World Mark. Real nice too they have kitchens inside the rooms, it's like a miniature house.

Apr 22, 12 at 10:55pm
izanagi_the_creator

My favorite hotel would be the Hotel Nikko Tokyo. The place is luxurious and the rates are average.

Jan 15, 12 at 9:09pm
Keiichi

I have had my best experiences with the Choice Hotels chain, primarily Comfort Inns or Suites and Quality Inn.

Wyndham has been a bust for me, mostly because of their inconsistency. They are franchises and I don't think Wyndham keeps very good tabs on them, so their quality is hit or miss. I don't use them anymore.

Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express are both good, but they've gotten rather pricey. I also enjoy Hampton Inns and Fairfield Inns.

Jan 15, 12 at 6:35pm
Kingy

I like staying at Cotton Tree, since they have always been great with cleanliness and service. But you can never go wrong with Hotel Coronado.

Oct 28, 11 at 11:37am
shayne

quote johnnymorre
They have a free hot breakfast as well as the standard fare.. like sausage, eggs so on...
but don't most hotels have free breakfast??
i guess it depends where you are but usually that's a given, i thought :4

Oct 25, 11 at 9:10am
johnnymorre

My favorite hotel is Park Vue Inn it is only hotel we will stay at.. They have a free hot breakfast as well as the standard fare.. like sausage, eggs so on...