Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask » Skull Kid » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Sep 30, 10 at 12:42pmShelbai

Okay I beat him the 1st time, and then I tried to defeat him a 2nd time, which failed lol. Tael said to find the four things or whatever. Idk, what to do after that. Or where to find thse "four things" What do I do next?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 07, 10 at 11:46pm
Roxas

quote Shelbai
now the monkey said he ahd something to give me where do i find that?
The monkey mentioned a butler. The butler has something for you, not the monkey. From the Deku Palace entrance on the outside, the butler can be found on the left side of the palace. Jump from lily pad to lily pad until you get there. If you've already played the Song of Time, you'll have to kill Odolwa again and bring the Deku Princess back to the king. Then you'll have access to the reward.

Get ready to race.

Oct 07, 10 at 6:15pm
Dragon

I can't imagine what the monkey could possibly give you, once the Woodfall temple is done he's pretty much useless to you.

Since you're in the Goron village already, just walk around. There's a cave that you have to get to by jumping on invisible platforms, so look for a floating cave separate from the main village and you'll figure it out from there.

Oct 07, 10 at 5:14pm
Shelbai

I found the temple >_> now the monkey said he ahd something to give me where do i find that? And I'm at the Gorgon village in the mountains what do I do?

Oct 05, 10 at 10:57pm
Roxas

When you got the song, the monkey mentioned a shortcut that leads to the temple. Backtrack to the Deku Palace entrance, and you'll notice an opening along the black wall. That's the entrance to the shortcut. Once through, you need to fly from mushroom to mushroom in order to get to the cliff beside the waterfall, and to get to Woodfall.

The temple is underwater in the center of Woodfall, so you'll have to stand on the altar and play the Sonata of Awakening. You'll notice the altar, as it's a wooden tower, and the bridges lead you right to it.

Oct 05, 10 at 4:44pm
Shelbai

yeaaa that's true I do love this game ) but now I can't seem to find the temple where I have to play that song... helpp?

Oct 04, 10 at 9:10pm
Roxas

quote Shelbai
okayy thanks this game is so confusing
Which makes this game a masterpiece. It's confusing the first time you play since you have to get used to the time settings, and to figure out the role of this game, since you were given little information about it.

Oct 04, 10 at 5:15pm
Shelbai

okayy thanks this game is so confusing

Oct 01, 10 at 8:34pm
Dragon

Explore a bit. There are a few things you have to do in Woodfall before you can get to the temple.

I can see that this is probably you're first time playing it. I don't really want to ruin the game for you by telling you exactly what to do (walkthroughs are overrated), but if you're too impatient, here's a brief rundown of things to do in Woodfall.

Also, I recommend playing the Reverse Song of Time. It slows down time so you can accomplish much more without having to worry about running out of time. It's this:
Down-C A Right-C Down-C A Right-C

Oct 01, 10 at 5:00pm
Shelbai

so i would start with the deku temple then? I got there. And I got to where the king has the monkey and i talk to all the dekus and the monkey. but idk what to do after that.

Sep 30, 10 at 6:59pm
Dragon

The "four things" are the 4 giants of the Woodfall, Snowhead, Great Bay, and the Stone Tower. Once you beat the temple in each of those areas, then you'll figure out what to do.

The first place to start is Woodfall. Go to South Clock Town, then leave through the gate. You'll have to talk to the guard as a human though, he won't let you past as deku link. Go through the gate, then you'll begin the unforgettable adventure that is Majora's Mask.