Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » RuneScape » Runecrafting Gloves » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Sep 04, 10 at 6:23pmDragonatrix

Y'know, those things that apparently grant 2x experience for specific runes until you use them 1000 times or something. A few questions about those;

1. Where, if at all, can you get a pair on a F2P server? The gloves themselves aren't listed as being member only (well, the only pair I can use (Air ones of course) aren't at any rate), but I can't seem to find anything about where you acquire them. I'd presume they're untradable based on how there's nothing about them in a Grand Exchange search.

2. Presuming they aren't some hellish random drop from obscenely overlevelled monsters (...compared to my low-levelled level 22 mage that is), also known as being insanely optimistic, how much do they even cost? I'd presume that they're going to be excessively expensive if my above asumption about being untradable turns out to be wrong. Or both could be wrong for all I know, though the evidence suggests otherwise.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 18, 11 at 11:37pm
drag0nk1n

l0l

Sep 18, 11 at 9:58pm
MSooRi

quote chuckcheese5
that is true but for f2p it isn't very enjoyable to play fist of guthix.
Except that if u for any reason want to train runecrafting I would take the time to get them because it is really hard to get lvls when ur f2p.
drag0nk1n

Sep 18, 11 at 6:21pm
chuckcheese5

that is true but for f2p it isn't very enjoyable to play fist of guthix.
Except that if u for any reason want to train runecrafting I would take the time to get them because it is really hard to get lvls when ur f2p.

Sep 16, 11 at 8:40pm
Makeaton

quote chuckcheese5
quote makeaton
Runecrafting gloves are definitely worth it. Just wait till you can use the Earth Gloves.
I disagree becuz the time it takes to get those gloves you already gained at least a lvl:o
It's not to hard to get Fist of Guthix Tokens. At a decent level you can really have fun. If you go as any kind of hybrid whether it be Mage and range or Melee and another, you will mostly be paired to an equal opponent.
I know sometimes it slips up and puts to a far greater or weaker opponent, but go with it.

The increased Exp is great for Free Players. Seeing runecrafing doesn't do much for money as a Free Player, the higher Exp is sort of a replacement for higher level runes which in the end can earn more money.

Of course, the runecrafting levels are also balanced for the free worlds. If you want to make higher runes then Chaos, get members.

Sep 16, 11 at 7:47pm
MSooRi

You're probably just terrible at FoG.

Sep 15, 11 at 1:54pm
chuckcheese5

quote makeaton
Runecrafting gloves are definitely worth it. Just wait till you can use the Earth Gloves.
I disagree becuz the time it takes to get those gloves you already gained at least a lvl:o

Sep 09, 11 at 5:55pm
Makeaton

Sep 04, 11 at 2:50pm
ALEJANDROR

Runecrafting gloves are not worth it because the only time where there are other people to plays fist of guthix with you is when your on a fist of guthix world and those worlds are so overcrowed that you can't see your opponent.

Sep 04, 10 at 6:33pm
Unseen Steal

They are f2p, they cost 75 tokens in Fist of Guthix. That means you can get them for free as long as you play the mini game. You can craft 1k air runes with them, which means they will last a total of 10k xp, and they only 10 runecrafting is needed to use them.

Sep 04, 10 at 6:23pm
Dragonatrix

Y'know, those things that apparently grant 2x experience for specific runes until you use them 1000 times or something. A few questions about those;

1. Where, if at all, can you get a pair on a F2P server? The gloves themselves aren't listed as being member only (well, the only pair I can use (Air ones of course) aren't at any rate), but I can't seem to find anything about where you acquire them. I'd presume they're untradable based on how there's nothing about them in a Grand Exchange search.

2. Presuming they aren't some hellish random drop from obscenely overlevelled monsters (...compared to my low-levelled level 22 mage that is), also known as being insanely optimistic, how much do they even cost? I'd presume that they're going to be excessively expensive if my above asumption about being untradable turns out to be wrong. Or both could be wrong for all I know, though the evidence suggests otherwise.