Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » RuneScape » RuneScape Header Vote - Gathering Images » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Jan 30, 09 at 1:37amACY3

RuneScape Header Vote
Header Attempt #15

Who's bored of the current header? OK, that's just about everyone, so let's get going on making a new header. There have been suggestions flying around in the past on what should be included in a header, be it emotes or boss monsters, and we've gathered a fair few images (some good some bad), but nothing really came of them. So now, we're going to do something a little bit different; a vote on which images to include!

Basically, for a few weeks, anyone can post images from this forum that they think would be great to have in the header. You don't have to have taken the image yourself, but as long as it's on this forum (and is of RS, not the photo thread ) it's a welcome suggestion. Images can be quoted from the screenshot gallery, outfits, news threads, event threads or even the achievement thread. Just post up some exciting or interesting pictures that could go in a header.

Once we've got a nice collection, we'll gather them up, organise them and have a vote on which ones we should use. The images with the most votes will then be handed to a graphics artist to work some magic, hopefully producing a spiffing new header (perhaps even two).

So for now, run around the forum and find some great pictures that would look nice as part of a header, then post them here. HD images are preferred, but they can be SD. Go go go!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 14, 09 at 8:51pm
m00c0w07

We need a header with an agility cape or two.

Sep 14, 09 at 5:28am
The Groove Master

2nd one would look best Imo

Sep 14, 09 at 2:47am
kevin123456789

4th one is amazing add that to header thing

Sep 14, 09 at 2:46am
BluAnimal

Some of them wouldn't look very clean, since the space for the header is restricted. Like the palm branch in Picture 3, would simply look like a green smear.

Sep 14, 09 at 2:39am
Gribbz

I've noticed a few nice locations for banners recently, so ill continue to feed some screenshots through this week whenever im not busy. Got a few earlier at a spot in the desert which I thought had nice scenery.

Mar 25, 09 at 8:50am
Neonite

I strongly support that statement UW.

Mar 25, 09 at 1:16am
Intellect

I was there,

Mar 25, 09 at 12:26am
Unknown Warrior

Actually no. ACY only included the names of the people who edited the pics.

So basically, in all of them it's me or me + Thug.
I feel the people in de header should be credited as well.

Mar 24, 09 at 11:42pm
Intellect

quote Unknown Warrior
New headers are up, now without the edgy border on the bottom right.

Just think the crediting is inappropiate.

Yeah I don't like the crediting either, LOL, just looked and my named was removed just like personally, but your name is on all of them... roflrofl

Mar 24, 09 at 11:41pm
nooby ancient

To everyone who helped out with the headers.

YOU GUYS DID AN AWSOME JOB!!!!!!!1111111111!1!1!1!