Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » UK and Ireland » Weather » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Sep 22, 02 at 4:44pmAntz

Well the Weather around the UK is known as rain, rain, rain, rain and even more rain. But I don't think it is to bad around parts of the UK anymore. What are your thoughts.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 30, 12 at 11:40pm
judaspriest

Sure I heard on the news we've had the worst amount of rainfall in April ever, or in the last 100 years... something daft like that, or since records began, either way there's been a lot of rain but it never floods here thankfully!

Apr 30, 12 at 5:46pm
Toby

What a horrid storm

Apr 30, 12 at 5:57am
Axarcrie

20 degres outside currently, sat in shorts. It'd be nice to think that this weather will last, but that's so unlikely

Apr 29, 12 at 5:44am
lfc 2004

It's been raining heavily for the past 5 hours non stop. Gotta get the bus home from work as well .

Apr 28, 12 at 12:19pm
Castlewars

I've been seeing rain for all of the week, but by Friday it finally ceased. Well, I'm from Yorkshire, anyway.

Apr 19, 12 at 5:18am
Toby

WTF...this weather 5 minutes ago the sun was shining and now it's quite easily the worst hailstorm I've ever seen!!

Bring back March

Apr 02, 12 at 1:46am
Rollo

All this nice weather for the last couple weeks, and yet we are expecting snow today.

Mar 27, 12 at 4:23am
Crate_o_Carling

Just checking the weather where I am online...

Tue: Sunny - 19 degrees
Wed: Sunny - 19
Thurs: Sunny - 20

Sounds pretty good to me!

Mar 26, 12 at 11:55am
Rollo

my lord. Edinburgh is a fecking oven. over 20 degrees yesterday and still nice today, but not as nice. about 16 degrees, I believe. Great to have nice weather to play a good game of football and a bit of basketball, for once!

Mar 26, 12 at 11:06am
Whelan

I'm roasting lads. Fan on, windows open. FAAAACK

Only wearing a shirt and shorts as well.