Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Spider-Man: Web of Shadows » Hmm, For The Wii? » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Oct 21, 08 at 1:07amBlazinFaze

I think I'm gonna get this game for the PS3, I love the Wii, but idk about the whole control system, and some powerful games for the Wii, tend to freeze more, but I'm not bothered by that. Its mostly based on Graphics and Controls for me, the controls might make the game either too easy, or perfectly hard, it depends how much of the controls are button-based. in the long run, I just might get it for both Wii and PS3, both have advantages the other don't.
any thoughts?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 05, 12 at 5:46pm
Shadic Hearts

Same as above,it's pretty decent.

Feb 12, 09 at 3:42pm
Duncan Idaho

quote DiamondMaster11
It's pretty good, tbh. There's a glitch here and there, but overall great. The controls are good too.

what glitch?, and yeah the control here are something completley new, for example, web strike, simple yet deadly as hell, or the tendril attacks that are excuted via B button so freaking deadly that will anihilate mostly anything.

Feb 12, 09 at 2:09am
DiamondMaster11

It's pretty good, tbh. There's a glitch here and there, but overall great. The controls are good too.

Oct 25, 08 at 1:23am
BlazinFaze

alright that works, thanks

Oct 23, 08 at 5:59am
Zebra Cakes

I'm buying the game sunday. If you can wait that long I will tell you if its good or not.

Oct 22, 08 at 7:58pm
BlazinFaze

My point exactly, the controls for Spider-Man 3, Wii edition, were at times annoying.

Oct 21, 08 at 6:04am
Zebra Cakes

Your going to get both versions of the game? What are you loaded? I haven't heard of the controls yet for the wii. I just hope its not set up like spiderman 3.

Oct 21, 08 at 1:07am
BlazinFaze

I think I'm gonna get this game for the PS3, I love the Wii, but idk about the whole control system, and some powerful games for the Wii, tend to freeze more, but I'm not bothered by that. Its mostly based on Graphics and Controls for me, the controls might make the game either too easy, or perfectly hard, it depends how much of the controls are button-based. in the long run, I just might get it for both Wii and PS3, both have advantages the other don't.
any thoughts?