Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mobile Suit Gundam: Journey to Jaburo » I havent played this game would you reccomend it? » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Sep 3, 02 at 12:01amarschwischer

As the subject says would you reccomend this game to just anyone? (well, almost anyone)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 31, 04 at 12:44am
Raven 2029

I think what happened is that Bandai didn't know that we wanted more suits, just Gundam. But I think over time they realized that we like A LOT of variation. I think that is why EIS is great. Although in any game a lot of GM's would be nice do to the fact that I love GM's which come second to the Guncannon. An RGC-80 would be a nice addition although we have already seen the RGC-83 in EIS.

Dec 31, 04 at 12:26am
Raijin1999

I don't like how the early gundam games didn't put a lot of federation suits in their games. The federation did have a lot of GM types that could have been used. Though I think FvsZ dropped the ball bigtime on this subject. There's like 15 or so Zeke suits, and like 6 fed suits.
It stands out in the Z Gundam game, when all factions have at least 15 or so suits, and Federation still have those few suits. GM D type woulda been koo, as would have the GM Sniper I&II.

Dec 29, 04 at 9:47am
Raven 2029

That would be awsome. I wish you could unlock stuff like the Gouf Flight type or Ez-8. I wish they added more things from the 08th MS Team series. That was one hell of a show.

Dec 28, 04 at 2:45am
Raijin1999

I woulda liked two Zeon extra missions. One for Kampfy and one for one o' or all of, Char's suits.

Dec 27, 04 at 1:41am
Raven 2029

Eventually in Tactics Mode you get 2 extra Feddy missions. They are called "Vs. Alex" and "Vs Blue Destiny-1". You get these suits once you beat them. The BD-1 totally kicks A$$!

Jul 10, 04 at 6:01pm
Zeon_MS_Pilot_Brad

Thats what i did. and yes i agree tactics battle was very short but it was fun while it lasted.

Jul 4, 04 at 12:11am
Raijin1999

Yeah. Unfortunately, Tactics battle is very short, and wears out fast. They should have thrown vs mode in there.
I recommend trying Federation vs Zeon before J2J if you've never played it before.

Jul 3, 04 at 6:37pm
Cloud Strife7

I think it's a great game but it gets old quick.

Jul 2, 04 at 5:23am
Raijin1999

Lol. Yeah, I try to sing along all the time.
Tobe Gundamu is the name, it means "Fly Gundam!"

Jul 2, 04 at 2:54am
Zeon_MS_Pilot_Brad

I just got to tactics battle and i must say it is quite impressive. I really like the song in the movie you unlock. Gundam-u!