Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII » LOVELESS full act (spoiler) » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Apr 8, 08 at 5:10amswordwielder

So, about Loveless... does it mean anything? does it have any special meaning? What's with the gift of the Goddess or whatever? What does it mean in Japanese?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 25, 15 at 12:40pm
Rescourge

The lost act is the last one, V, and it's found almost at the end of Crisis Core, right after Zack and Cloud leave Banora.

Gotta say the FF VII saga is the best one by far in storyline, including DoC and AC, it's cool the way Crisis Core leads to both VII and DoC (the two SOLDIER 1st Class that take Genesis appear in DoC). AND, Genesis is one of the greatest characters, he's always poetic, and even if he commits crymes, he isn't really a bad guy, just someone who wants to save himself at any cost.

"You knew it from the beginning?" He had all planed. He knew Zack would be able to beat him in his demigod form and save him from the degradation. Genious.

Still. Zack ftw.

Dec 20, 13 at 4:24pm
Devastration

Well look, I went and made an account just so I could reply to threads like this... The last bit of Act V is something Genesis came up with himself, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong. I do love Loveless.

Sep 29, 13 at 3:38am
DestinaTE

To correct: the 3 friends are sephiroth, genesis and angeal,
Now as before mentioned there can only be 2 which is where zack comes in as angeals legacy and the one who beat sephiroth and carries cells of him

Jul 9, 13 at 1:23pm
FF7 crisas core

quote CC fan
Act V isnt missing. Isnt it the one they tell at the very end? The little note that falls from the helicopter? Im confused.
yes it is it shows the missing part being filled in

Jul 9, 13 at 1:22pm
FF7 crisas core

i have to say if you really want to know everything just play the game or watch all the cutscenes. read the book.
LOVELESS was one of the best books ever written and for genesis to basicly re right it is amazing. though 1 thing shall be asked did genesis ever die im not sure someone tell me

Mar 20, 13 at 9:04pm
KevinStrife

Even in the FF7 original game at the very beginning before you see the train there a movie theater and a big billboard that says loveless

Nov 29, 12 at 9:54am
Nobody..

mm Actually i think that the line "Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return"..is about zack and aeris..I think xD..because Zack promises her that he will return,but then he dies xD..idk..thats what i think

Aug 12, 12 at 9:42pm
dudete98

The final act is the one that is missing, as I have read. That is the act that Genesis writes himself "Even if the marrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forstall my return. To become the dew that quenches the land. To spare the sands, the seas, and the skies. I offer thee this silent sacrifice."

My question is in which how the poem and the interpretation relates, the interpretation say there are three friends whom basically quest to fill out their promise to each other, there is the hero, the wanderer, and the prisoner. Later the prisoner meets the wanderer and they epicly duel to the death, but what of the hero? The prisoner becomes the hero does he not? In the poem it mentions, "Hero of Dawn, Healer of Worlds" assuming that they are not the same person there should be only two. The next stanza could be interpreted to be the prisoner. But then the Hero is left out. There is the chance that the Hero is left out, but generally literature that is widely referenced to does not do that.

Any input?

Jul 1, 12 at 4:42am
ajaxposer

wat is the final act im confused @.@?

Mar 29, 12 at 8:20pm
Coder

The Gift if The Goddess is the Fate of Angeal Genesis & And Zack wiht Zack ending the Loop of Tragedy and Passed to Cloud read with comprehension the Writings on Lake of Oblivion finale sequence