Demolition Racer User Reviews
- Has a variety of tracks and cars
- OK sound track
- Pretty good graphics, for a game of it's age
- Continually used characters with a variety of quirks
- The game is incredibly simplistic and repetitive, providing no new material to what we've seen before.
- Graphics, while good, did not cover their repetitive style and basic use.
- Many times, the best points come from random chance, rather than skill.
- No RPG or campaign setting.
- Leagues become easy to beat shortly into the game
Demolition Racer is one of the last older demolition games that came out for the Playstation years. My first thoughts on picking up this game had been that there seemed to be very little to do, first of all.
The game does have good graphics for the time, better than average, but not the best. Many time I found it annoying that, if I was moving fast enough, that I could only see buildings being "built" in the distance, an extremely annoying problem common amongst the racing games made at the time. Often, when playing, I tended to make mistakes while driving when suddenly an object looked clo...