Beat Down: Fists of Vengeance, is a mix of free-roaming adventure, one-on-one 3D fighting and open combat in the streets. This game is all about revenge, revenge in a brutal fashion in the town of Los Sambros. You must take back the streets from the sinister Zanetti Cartel one by one.
Open and diversified gameplay
•Give them the beat down and let your fists do the talking - you can engage anyone you meet in a fight!
•Use "negotiation" tactics instead of brawling in order to recruit allies or build more funds for your cause
•Walk around town to get information on the whereabouts of the Zanetti cartel and police to avoid dangerous confrontations and possible arrest
•Use clever disguises to blend in, enter locations undetected, or masquerade as others – keeping a lower profile will make it easier to proceed through the game
- Up to five playable characters
- Multiple gameplay options – single and multiplayer modes
- No holds barred street brawls – punch and kick, use objects in the environment like pipes or bottles, break open crates and bins to reveal hidden weapons, or even smash opponents against cars, barbed wire and more!
- Team management - Make valuable allies and consider their individual characteristics to assemble the best team for each mission. Make friends with the right people to gain valuable resources like cars, money, connections and more.
- Vast and dynamic environment – a true living city with several distinct areas populated by AI characters, realistic urban buildings and streets.
- Technical enhancements – incredible graphics, fully animated 3D characters, realistic sounds that echo during fights and distorted camera effects that reflect impacts sustained in battle.
- Multiple endings – depending on which character you choose and how you play, there are different endings.