Avatar: The Last Airbender (Wii) is based on the American animated television series which broadcasts on Nickelodeon. In this game you can pick between one of the four main characters (Aang, Katara, Haru, or Sokka) to go on a single-player adventure. Each character uses their own trademark weapon and fighting style from the TV series and are able to earn new special abilities through experience gained from defeating enemies.
Play as Aang, Katara, Haru and Sokka as you grow your team into an unstoppable force making discoveries in a thrilling blend of magic and martial arts combat. Use your fully customizable bending powers to master the four elements of Earth, Air, Water and Fire and explore the beautifully detailed environments of the Avatar nations.
- Based on Nickelodeon's animated series.
- Single-player game featuring unique martial arts style combat.
- Fully customizable "bending powers" mastering the four elements of Water, Air, Earth and Fire.
- Journey through all the Great Nations of the Avatar world.
- Enjoy environments and characters from the TV show plus never before seen enemies and creatures!
- Control Aang, Katara, Sokka, or Haru in single player mode.
- Each character has their own unique weapon and fighting style.
- Learn new abilities by gaining experiance from defeated enemies.
- Variety of items to help the player with quests, or during battle (armor, chi, enchanted accessories, and healing potions).
This game is also known as:
- Avatar: The Legend of Aang in Europe
- Avatar: The Legend of Aang in Australia