Olympus C-2000 Zoom review
Olympus C2000Z digital camera
Everything about this camera is good. Sharpness, color saturation,fastlens,quick shot recovery, and ease of use(for some of us)compact, light, and ruged as can be.The bad:
olympus email response(previous needs)I understand they have not improved at all.Summary:
The C2000 Z is not for novices. It is definitely for the advanced user as the many features and controls only draw complaints fron the beginners.It has a few minor flaws not unlike every other one on the market.
This camera is already 2 years old and is still at least as good as what is being marketed in that 2 megapixel class right now.Exceptional picture quality!
The difference between an intermediate/expert user type camera and a simple point and shoot one is mainly the shutter and the aperture priorities found on units like he C2000Z. Forget any action shots if you own a simple point and shoot! I don`t care how many pixels it has.It can`t handle moving objects.
I had been using 35 mm for almost 40 years and will never go back.The 35 has given me some great photos but never as consistant as the C2000Z.I`m sold. This is my 4th digital camera.
You now can buy these discontinued (refurbished)models now for $439.00 What a bargain!
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Founders Edition Review 
- Neoseekers review of the Corsair HX620W Power Supply 
- Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing RGB 240 Liquid Cooler Review 
- NVIDIA reveals new GTX 1060 3GB model for $200, taking on the RX 480 4GB 
- Adding to an old PC 
- AMD A10-7870K APU with Near-Silent Thernal Solution Review 
- Xotic PC introduces new line of gaming laptops powered by NVIDIA 10-series GPUs 
- Would like to build a PC mostly for Fallout 4 on the cheap 
- Corsair and MSI team up to release liquid cooled GTX 1080 for $749 
- PC build for design work 
- Computer Keeps Freezing 
- Thermaltake Suppressor F31 Mid Tower Case Review