Olympus C-2000 Zoom review
Olympus C2000Z digital camera
Everything about this camera is good. Sharpness, color saturation,fastlens,quick shot recovery, and ease of use(for some of us)compact, light, and ruged as can be.The bad:
olympus email response(previous needs)I understand they have not improved at all.Summary:
The C2000 Z is not for novices. It is definitely for the advanced user as the many features and controls only draw complaints fron the beginners.It has a few minor flaws not unlike every other one on the market.
This camera is already 2 years old and is still at least as good as what is being marketed in that 2 megapixel class right now.Exceptional picture quality!
The difference between an intermediate/expert user type camera and a simple point and shoot one is mainly the shutter and the aperture priorities found on units like he C2000Z. Forget any action shots if you own a simple point and shoot! I don`t care how many pixels it has.It can`t handle moving objects.
I had been using 35 mm for almost 40 years and will never go back.The 35 has given me some great photos but never as consistant as the C2000Z.I`m sold. This is my 4th digital camera.
You now can buy these discontinued (refurbished)models now for $439.00 What a bargain!
- NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang interrupts AI meetup with Pascal Titan X reveal 
- Zotac unveils NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 mini and AMP cards 
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 unboxing and preview 
- Thermaltake ToughPower DPS G 850W Power Supply Review 
- AMD Athlon X4 845 CPU Review 
- Asus Crosshair II Formula Review 
- NVIDIA to host special celebration event in Australia July 7, GTX 1060 may be revealed 
- I need help to see if this laptop is good for gaming before I buy it 
- SENTRY: Console-sized gaming PC case project 
- New to Building Computers -- Help Me Build a Decent Gaming One? 
- AMD Athlon X4 880K CPU Review 
- AMD FX 6350 Black Edition CPU and Wraith Cooler Review