The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD User Reviews
The legend of Zelda, a highly known and enjoyed game that Nintendo created so long ago. A savior to the "old" days of my childhood, and a game that enjoys taking up my time even up until today. This series is no where near a bore, and this game included. The many maps, dungeons, and funs that are allowed to be played through add on to the legend that the previous games have held. All of this combined with the wii motion controls, makes this game one not to miss.
I'll start off at the basic gameplay of this game. Fun. The transition between wolf and human can be a bore, but meeting with Midna...
1. All new wii-controls to enhance gameplay
2. Loads of side-quests
3. New dungeons
4. New bosses
5. Good selection of music
6. The graphics are just amazing!
7. Hyrule is enormous
8. Too much to do
9. Loads of puzzles to keep you busy
10. Easy ability to warp around Hyrule with Midna
1. Wolf-link can get a bit boring, chasing after little bugs to obtain light drops
2. Beginning of the game is boring, chasing cats, calling hawkes and so on.
3. Some temples are too easy
4. Same can be said about their bosses
5. Wolf-link quests are boring
6. You aren't actually completely free to wonder around hyrule field until the game is completed
Okay, where to start? Well, this game is one of the most high-quality (graphic-wise) on the Wii. Super Mario Galaxy is a close-runner. The music is amazing though.
I'm taking away some marks for the beginning of the game. Chasing cats? Come on, this game is zelda. I know it teaches people how to play the game (which is very good) but it gets a little boring when you are a pro gamer. The worst is without a doubt chasing those goats. Boring. I won't go through it all.
The first enemy we find in the game is a Skullwalltula. These are tiny versions of a Skulltula which take only one hit from your...
- Good music for the majority of areas.
- Large fields and many villages to explore.
- Advanced swordplay, more fun the the simple hack and slash of other Zelda titles.
- Bosses are well drawn out, a bit challenging at times with few bosses.
- Sidequests take a lot of time to complete, making the game more fun.
- Heart pieces and Poe souls are found too often, not very hidden.
- Objectives that have to be done in wolf form are boring at times.
- Aside from an occasional challenge with boss battles, most were very easy, not even harming some new players.
- Items become useless after p...
-Love the cinematic feel.
-While nothing is revolutionary, the game still has it's little things that add to it.
-The music seems more epic than in other games.
-The music during fights with minor enemies is lame and dull.Summary:
Being as this is a Gamecube game, I must say I am a little impressed. This game has probably the best graphics of any Gamecube game I've played. They really help to immerse you into this huge and epic world. Everything's been scaled up. The environments are so much more detailed than that of any other Zelda game to date. The art style is very great too. Instead of continueing the cartoon art style of the Wind Waker, the Twilight Princess has a more realistic and less of a childish feel to it.
While the music in some areas are good, particulary in the temples, and during boss...
Zelda is a franchise that has captivates fans like few, if any other series can. The very title being dropped, without any screenshots or movies, is enough to steal the floor at game expos. Originally announced at E3 in 2004, was no exception; and fans were immediately interested. The game faced delay after delay however, with promises from Nintendo that it would allow them to improve on the game. News of the delays consistently upset fans, but the delays were worth it. Nintendo's promises have been entirely fulfilled. Released along side the Wii as a launch title, Twilight Princess sets a ...
-There are so many different things to do in this game
-The music is just amazing
-The visuals are amazing too
-This game has a very, very good story to it too.
-The music around normal enemies suck
-Playing as the wolf is a little boring
The evil Twilight lord, Zant, is spreading the Twilight zone across the land of Hyrule and of course it's up to Link to save Hyrule. Though as the game goes on, the story gets deeper and more exciting than the usual Zelda game.
The Graphics are nothing short of amazing. This is the best looking Zelda game yet. The level design is amazing, the world is open and very expansive. The art style is amazing too. The graphics really make you feel like you're part of the experience.
I must say that the music in this game is nothing short of epic and adventurous. The boss ...
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD rides to Wii U in March 2016 with Wolf Link amiibo 13
- Link's Height 9
- Moon jump for Twilight Princess? And... 6
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess could be going HD for the Wii U 13
- Howling stones help!!! 6
- Should Midna come back in the next zelda game? 78
- Crossbow 4
- iron boot glitch 5
- Strangest name you've ever given Link and Epona? 52
- Malo's age!!!! 18
- Make your own Zelda character 93
- Bomblings? 12