The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages is one of 2 parts of a complete Zelda gameplay experience on the GBC, with a batch of new concepts and puzzles. As in Link's Awakening, Link must travel around the world of Labrynna collecting clues and items, and explore dungeons filled with monsters and puzzles. Veran, the Sorceress of Shadows, is planning to alter Labrynna's past so that she may rule over the present. To undo her foul deeds, Link must use the Harp of Ages to travel through time.
- Use the Harp of Ages to travel between time periods to get past obstacles
- Explore the land of Labrynna and speak with the people who live there as you seek passage to the dungeons
- Fight off various enemies using items like the sword, bombs or the bow
- Use seeds from trees to your advantage, whether you use them to dash quickly or blow things away
- Collect and equip rings. Some may assist you on your journey while others are just fun to use
- Participate in side quests or play mini games, some of which may help you on your main quest for successful completion
- Connect up with The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons to open up even more secrets
This game is also known as Zelda no Densetsu: Fushigi na Ki no Mi - Jikuu no Shou in Japan.