The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition review
ALL HAIL THE COLLECTORS EDITION
Good if your NES or N64 is broken.
Got the first two, the best LoZ, no wait, N64 game and a fairly short but hard one.
LoZ I: Confusing and no hints on where the dungeons are.
LoZ II AoL: Crappy and WAY TOO HARD!!!
LoZ IV OoT: Not much. The bosses are a little too easy.
LoZ VII MM: The time and those stupid Like Likes.
LoZ I: Great Game, but the side scrolling makes it hard to find dungeons so don't quit but go to GameFAQs for that bit.
LoZ II AoL: Stupid RPG. Why is this crap even a Zelda Game? I say NO AoL. I should really stop flaming this game, even though it does S-U-C-K-E-D sucked sucked.
LoZ IV OoT: Best in my opinion. Not much else to say.
LoZ VII MM: Kinda slow. The first level is kinda stupid. The rest is okay. The bosses are sorta harder than OoT but the things I hate is the 72 hours and Like Likes (always hated those *bleeps*). The Shadow Temple, Spirit Temple and Water Temple didn't have as much as Great Bay. Whoa, look at the time I must stop.
Overall, I think this is a good thing. Although I can't find a copy so I need to keep renting it and I'm saving up for a GBA adaptor for the GC so I could explore this game more!!! Cya all!!!
About the author
- I DICOVERED A MAJOR GLITCH!!! 37
- Majora's Mask Freezing Problems 18
- How do i find the Forest Temple? 15
- majoras mask (ITS A PIECE OF CRAP) 26
- Talk about plotline loopholes here! 3
- Hypothetical question 2
- How much $$$ did you pay? 30
- The PERFECT Zelda timeline! If you are a fan READ THIS! 121
- best way to beat a boss 2
- What's with the sad cows you find in holes? 26
- Ya favourite tribe? (Ocarina of time) 6
- Anyone need help on Ocarina of Time? 188