Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories review
This game kicks ass! You won't be tired of it for months! There are a lot of things you need to do to complete it, and even then, it'll take you a while to get ALL the cards, but once you accomplish this task, you'll feel very good with yourself. Personally, I enjoyed this game A LOT-and from time to time, I still play it. Once you get some of the most powerful cards-such as Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon-you'll just want to kick everyone's a$$!The bad:
Graphics aren't that great...but you can't really expect them to be incredible since the game is for Playstation.
Also, the game will sometimes freeze in the middle of a VERY important battle, and this will suck a lot. The game also gets EXTREMELY hard by the end, and there are almost no saving spots, however, the cards you will obtain will be very rare-so it's all good. Other than these lil details, the game is sweeet.
The game is PHAT! What can I say, it would get a Perfect score if it wasn't for those minor setbacks, but I really recommend buying it if you're a Yu-gi-oh fan.
About the author
- Worst equip card 6
- List of previous mods? 1
- NEW MOD TO F.M COMING SOON 18
- FM II Ultimate 0
- Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories Mod. 2015 134
- Forbidden Memories Mod Perfect 125
- List of Confirmed Cards & Drop Rate List for the Orginal YGOFM 87
- New glitch to get any card you want??? 3
- Dark hole/ DCJ 4
- How do you ensure a b-pow? 1
- Raigeki 24
- Crush card doesn't work anymore? 1
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D - Bonds Beyond Time (Movie)2011