Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories review
This game kicks ass! You won't be tired of it for months! There are a lot of things you need to do to complete it, and even then, it'll take you a while to get ALL the cards, but once you accomplish this task, you'll feel very good with yourself. Personally, I enjoyed this game A LOT-and from time to time, I still play it. Once you get some of the most powerful cards-such as Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon-you'll just want to kick everyone's a$$!The bad:
Graphics aren't that great...but you can't really expect them to be incredible since the game is for Playstation.
Also, the game will sometimes freeze in the middle of a VERY important battle, and this will suck a lot. The game also gets EXTREMELY hard by the end, and there are almost no saving spots, however, the cards you will obtain will be very rare-so it's all good. Other than these lil details, the game is sweeet.
The game is PHAT! What can I say, it would get a Perfect score if it wasn't for those minor setbacks, but I really recommend buying it if you're a Yu-gi-oh fan.
About the author
- Discoveries - From the Speedrunning Community 45
- Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories Mod. 2015 119
- Wicked Mod info 2
- official yu-gi-oh! forbidden memories II (2) official thread 1971
- MetalZoa 49
- Metalzoa on ps1? 10
- How many duels to get Metalzoa? 27
- Metalzoa Question 10
- Metalzoa trouble 8
- Metalmorph 8
- Official All Known Game Fusions 19
- which is easier to get bewd or metalzoa, and sanga or suijin and kazejin 9
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D - Bonds Beyond Time (Movie)2011