Yu-Gi-Oh! Reshef of Destruction review
This game could do with changes
-New and longer storyline than sacred cards.
-Hard enough to keep an interest.
-Lots of cards.
-Lots of duelists.
-Full useage of the god cards.
-Tradeing/dueling with other gameboys.
-Deck capacity rule makes the game un-neccessarily difficult in parts.
-Takes too long to build up deck capacity.
-Newer card costs makes good cards harder to obtain.
-The game ends badly.
-The game cheats.
The game itself is unbalenced in several ways. The sacred cards (the only point of reference for this game) was too easy, and konami have made the opposite here. The game is however more unreasonable than hard: opponents use illegal amounts of cards (eg: 3 raigekis), and get amazing draws when required. Luck is required too much, and thee is not enough room for skill. However trading between games and dueling in a similar way is an interesting addition to the game that is good, and there are many new cards, such as vampire lord.
About the author
- Create-a-card 216
- Osiris the sky dragon!!! 40
- Walkthrough for making the game easier 1
- Defeat Reshef Without Reaching LVL 999 13
- Currently......... 20
- Tristan 10
- I Can't Beat The Duel Express Train! 7
- China guard 0
- I cant defeat rebecca!! 24
- Paradox is too HARD!!! 14
- THE WINGED DRAGON OF RA 25
- this game is ridiculous 20
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D - Bonds Beyond Time (Movie)2011