Ys: The Ark of Napishtim User Reviews
Among the known RPG titles in America, only a few titles like Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, and Paper Mario rise to the top. With hidden treasures like Monster Hunter and the "Tales of Series," American fans begin to beg for more. YS is one of these titles, but will it rise to the top? Or is it already too late?
You begin the game as Adol, your rescued by Olha and Isha of the Rehda Tribe. Once your able to get back up on your feet, you begin to try to find a way off the island, and in the process, you unknowingly repay your debt to your saviors. Keep in mind tha...
- Ys: Foliage Ocean in Celceta PSP hands-on 2
- Need Help! 4
- introduction thread 7
- Almas trials 0
- Where can i find the lightning sword??? 1
- No Reviews? 2
- Does this game have 2-player? 3
- PSP drive images 0
- PSP and PS2 differences? 12
- Game 2
- I NEED YOUR HELP 1
- Yseternal VI: The Ark of Napishtim Preview Movie 1