The 100th Anniversary of Jellystone Park is fast approaching – and land developers want to shut it down! Based on Warner Bros. Studios live-action/CG animated feature film Yogi Bear, Yogi Bear: The Video Game lets players become “smarter than the average bear” while exploring the park as Yogi. Belly slide, zip-line, bungee, and sneak through majestic levels, all the while rescuing protected animals and finding a way to save Jellystone Park from shutting down forever!
 Game Play
· Explore the four unique worlds within Jellystone Park: the lofty Lookout Mountains, the Wilderness Trail, Jellystone Lake, and Eagle Mountain.
· Jump, slide, crawl, belly stomp and zip-line through majestic locations within Jellystone; use Yogi’s flying glider in special areas!
· Scavenger Hunts: Collect a variety of items (including junk!) to build useful gadgets and access hidden areas.
· neaking: As Yogi, avoid detection by Ranger Smith and other humans while collecting pick-ups to build a new contraption or grabbing a couple of ‘pic-a-nic’ baskets.
· Classic Platforming Controls—With a Wii Twist: Shake and push objects in the environments to uncover hidden pick-ups and using Wii motion controls.