X-Men: Next Dimension User Reviews
Story Mode - Long and Forfilling, Big interactive levelsThe bad:
GAME PLAY, This is the most crazy, annoying, ran out of adjectives game i ever played. As the game first comes on you start to wonder why it was only $19.99, As you begin story mode you start to think maybe it was a mistake....You got it on sale...But when you start playing you think eh?..I just need some training. You train some here and some there..You quickly get tired of practice mode..So you start to play, you start fighting and wonder "wth" but you still play...You quickly realize that the computer is blocking..You start to block also...Makes no difference. You start your "super" move...Just to be interrupted, you try to interrupt the computer's...Nah it doesn't happen..You play some more and some more until you slam the controller down (hesitating not to hit the Game Cube) and push the power button as hard as you could, swear a few times, then play another game...Summary:
YOU SHOULD NOT GET THIS GAME IF YOU ARE EASILY FUSTRATRED
In other words even on easy...It's hard
but you should get it cause it's cheap..
It's not that bad of a game, and it doesn't hurt much to buy.
Get it if you like a challenge.
- I need help with the unlimited supers cheat! 0
- Favorite charecter. 28
- Mutant call,who are you? 13
- Call for HELP! 0
- If you could have three mutant powers out of all the mutants in X-Men what will they be?(You can list one from XMen:Evelution 6
- hello 3
- Is This Game Out Yet Please Let Me Know 1
- where would I find??? 1
- Code for characters like Spike (does it work?) 1
- these codes wont work and what is the "main menue" 0
- X-Men: Next Dimension Codes 3
- CHEAT CODES...DOES THIS ONE REALLY WORK?!?!?!?!? 0