X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse User Reviews
Better costume selection
An expanded roster of characters to select from
More varied range of superpowers for each character.
Gets very repetitive after about halfway through
Bosses lack challenge
Voice acting is minimal and repetitive, interesting cutscenes are few and far between.
Please note, this is based on playing the game all the way through on normal difficulty, I can't speak for the other difficulty levels.
I loved the first one of these games but I feel that while the second game has most of the original strengths, it's also lost some of the features that kept you interested from beginning to end. The bosses for a start are way too easy on normal play, I played through the entire game without losing a single team member to any of the bosses and that was not a matter of skill, they just aren't particularly challenging if you've been frugal with your health...
- Whats your team? 29
- controller support 0
- Problem running the game on windows 7 64bit help plz 2
- Storm and Rogue danger room discs 3
- If I am on Act 4 can I go back to get to Act 3 and the IronMan piece? 1
- is there any patch for this game ? 1
- I've beat the game, now what? 0
- Item Stack 0
- Help ! 1
- If I am on Act 4 ,can I go back to get Act 3 and the IronMan piece? 1
- Act 5 1
- directions 0