The latest installment of the best-selling wrestling series will place a greater focus on the actual gameplay and fighting system, with submissions playing a much more significant role - lending a more strategic element to the game.
This installment of the game plays very similarly to it's predecessors, it uses the same basic player controls, but a significant addition was made in the grapple department, as the 0 button is now a grapple in itself, adding to the other four makes possible about 20 moves, excluding the regular grapples, adding more. This game's basic gameplay premise is to beat your opponent and pin him, and you must do this by wearing him or her down.
- Exclusive story mode with original plot lines developed by WWE writers.
- Unique Superstar abilities featuring real-life attributes of strength, submission, technique, speed and stamina.
- More than 55 WWE Superstars including Goldberg, Rey Mysterio and Brock Lesner
- Improved controls including an in-depth countering and interactive submission system.
- New match types including Bra & Panty, First Blood and Elimination Chamber.
- Enhanced production values featuring dynamic camera transitions, an improved audio experience and more realistic animations with specular highlighting.
 Hardware Requirements
8MB Playstation 2 Memory Card required.
360KB minimum space needed to save.
Analog Control Compatible: Analog Sticks only.
Vibration Function Compatible.