WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW is the sixth installment of the Playstation 2 series. With more wrestlers, more matches and better graphics, this is going to be a must buy for all wrestling fans. The game will concentrate on many aspects this time around, ensuring that the players get the best wrestling game they can. Graphics, gameplay and the Create A Wrestler will all be improved.
WWE programming comes to life with authentic Superstar Voice Over and commentary throughout the season mode. An abundance of new gameplay mechanics give full control over all aspects of the game including new stare-downs, chop battles, submission reversals, match tactics, and upgraded Royal Rumble controls. The Divas are hotter than ever with an enhanced Bra & Panties match and to polish off the robust roster, from the halls of immortality, come a handful of the most celebrated legends to ever lace up their boots.
- Parking Lot Brawl - Fight your opponent in the highly interactive Parking Lot. Use the environment to your advantage, to beat your opponent to a bloody pulp.
- Polygon Improvements - Yukes have upped the polygon count per character by 25%, so the wrestlers look more realistic than ever.
- Create a Belt - For the first time in nearly 4 years, Create a Belt is back. Using money from Season Mode, you may purchase parts to use for your belt, make it look grand, and defend it in the returning Create a Pay-Per-View Mode.
- Create a Pay-Per-View - Also lost for 4 years, Create a PPV is back, allowing the player to make their own PPV names, matches, and also retain Created belts in the mode.
- Online? Beta Testing has begun, so it is about confirmed that this edition of Smackdown will go online. Challenge your friends from down the block or 4000 miles away to a match over the Internet
 Hardware Requirements
8MB Playstation 2 Memory Card required.
498KB minimum space needed to save.
Analog Control Compatible: Analog Sticks only.
Vibration Function Compatible.
Network Adapter Compatible.