The Worms 2: Armageddon is a new downloadable content now available on PSN containing new weapons and utilities, a new single-player campaign, tons of crazy new customization features, new achievements and an all-new game mode amongst other upgrades to the original smash hit. The Body Count mode pits a single worm against a never-ending army of enemies. With 30 new singleplayer Deathmatches, new “Warzone” theme and a cluster of new weapons and utilities there is plenty to keep the average Wormer occupied.
• Warzone Campaign – 30 all-new single-player Deathmatches (with an additional Achievement for completion)
• Body Count Single Player Mode (one level per theme and one random level) with 7 Body Count Leaderboards
• All new weapons: - The Three Ferrets, Termites, Marked For Death, Invisibility, Steal and Worship and an extra Achievement for the use of all new weapons
• 10 all new Forts (includes 2 contest-winning Forts designed by Facebook Worms Fans)
• Super Forts Game Style including ranked Leaderboard and an extra Achievement for winning a game on each new Fort
• New Warzone Game Style
• A range of new customization features; new voices and hats.
• Additional colour variants of all existing hats
• Custom HUDs – ‘light-side’, ‘dark-side’ and ‘fire’
• 40 new player titles
• Custom particle sets for ‘light-side’ and ‘dark-side’ players
• New game themes: - Warzone (all new), Arctic, London, Hawaii, Space, Hell, Jungle