The World Is Not Enough User Reviews
When anyone mentions the words "James Bond" and "Nintendo 64" together, the immediate thought always turns to Rare's Goldeneye. With good reason of course, as it was an amazing game that showed not only that first person shooters could rock on a console but that movie tie-ins didn't have to be bad. Any followup to that would be hard to do. While Rare opted for more of a spiritual successor with their Perfect Dark, Eurocom developed a game using the actual license and gave us The World is not Enough. Can it match up with Rare's game? Well, no, but it's still a good game you will likely enjoy...
The missions, the girls (yeah, baby), the guns, the types of other gadgets, the people you get to shoot, the objectives are clear, everything.
I LOVE IT!
I LOVE IT!
I LOVE IT!
Only the graphics are a bit off, but still, it doesn't really matter if you have a machine gun with you.Summary:
Pay attention, 007. you tonight have to penetrate the warehouse in which this man, (as shown) is doing illegal drug use. you have to get the money and then escape as fast as possible. do try and bring all of the gadgets home safely, and stay in one piece. you are the best agent that we have.
what, 007, please, this is serious, and stop flirting with that girl. and
Good luck, 007, and by the way, do be careful.
and on the way, buy this game for you, would you?
1) Features a cool multiplayer mode.<br>2) Many options to select<br>3) Over something like 30 guns<br>4) I am really sure that the ammo in this game exists in real life<br>5) You can have up to 16 files<br>6) You can use a Rumble Pak<br>7) Graphics look very real <br>8) All of these unlockable things <br>9) 00 Agent should keep you very busy<br>10) So should Secret Agent<br>11) You have your own objectives, you solve the missions one piece at a time<br>12) Has lots of space for comedy <br>13) Characters are programmed to talk<br>14) Pretty good music<br>15) When killed, if these guys are playing dead, they are doing a very good expression!The bad:
1) The look on a character's face doesn't look like the talking person is attempting to talk<br>2) Requires an Expansion Memory PakSummary:
I have seen people play the Cold Reception level over and over again even after beating it, so if you plan on buying this game, you might like that level. It gets...MORE thrilling? An MI6 agent has been mysteriously killed because of a report he was selling, MI6 is attacked, all of these involved characters fall in demise (death). Who is doing all of this terrorism? Help James Bond a.k.a. 007 find out who murdered the MI6 agent, but there are tons of traitors, maybe even one from the very beginning.... <br><br> And just when I thought it could NEVER get better, on the City of Wa...
Most of the weapons were pretty good.
Multi player with bots was fun.
Some missions really hard.
Graphics are not all that great.
The game was pretty good staying with the storyline of the movie. Obviously it strayed a little because its only a video game but it was better than most games are that are based on a movie.
The gameplay was excellent as was the storyline.
The multi player against the bots was rpetty good though it was shortlived since it was not all that hard.
The missions were pretty good and the game was not that short like I had thought it was gonna be. Some of the missions were hard but after tryign them several times they get pretty easy.
Overall I must say that if you can get this game for 10 dollars go ...
Shooting enemies feels weak
Inferior to Goldeneye in most ways
Graphics: Nice and sharp graphics, without the annoying gltiches from Goldeneye, but also without the atmosphere that game's visuals contained.
Sound: The music is pretty good, the sound-effects are strong and the voices are decent. It matches Goldeneye in this category.
Gameplay: Pretty well-designed, some nice weapons available, fun multiplayer and alright variation. But shooting the enemie feels oddly unsatisfying and meatless...
Lifespan: Singleplayer wouldn't last that long if it hadn't been for the "bots", cpu-opponents to fight alone in multiplayer areas. The REAL multiplayer also adds ...
it was the best ever that i got my dads gun and killed my dog man....The bad:
hgsss ssss ssss ssssss sssssssss sssssssssssss sssss sss sssss sssssssssssss sssssssss sssss sssssss ss sssss ssss sssss s ssss sssssss ssssssssssssss sssssss s ss ssss ss sss sssssss sss ss xx xxxxxx xxxxx xxx xx xx xx x xxxxxx xxxxxxxx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x s s s s s s s o o o o o o oo oo o o o o o o o o o o o o o
- Unlocking Cheats 16
- whats the hardest mission you played in this game? 6
- Compared to GE, what do you love about TWINE? 4
- got Q's i got answers !!!!! i hav beatin the game for both 64 and playstation!!!!! 6
- i cant find the bomb 1
- City of Walkways 7
- Best of all 007s 6
- whats the best gun 15
- What is the most useless gun on TWINE? 23
- levels 4
- goldeneye vs twine 3
- The multi player levels 0