World of Warcraft review
World of Warcraft Review
Great sound effects and soundtrack
Thousands of quests to do
Excellent quest system
Not free to play
Many identical quests
World of Warcraft has the best graphics I've ever seen in a MMORPG. The environment's quality contributes to the general feeling of the warcraft universe.
Graphics Score 5/5
The sound effects in this game are simply wonderful. As for the soundtrack, what else could you expect of a Blizzard game? Every tune, every melody, everything has its place and everything fits together perfectly.
Sound Score 5/5
The thousands of quests can definitely keep you busy for a lot of time. The bad thing about them is that many quests look the same, meaning, you have to do similar tasks. For example, many quests involve killing monsters in order to get specific items. This gets annoying at one point. The good thing is that you play among real people and there is nothing better than sharing quests with your friends, exploring new areas and defeating mighty beasts together with your guild or in a raid with other people.
Gameplay Score 4.5/5
One thing that I didn't mention so far is the ability to customize your in-game interface and "install" various add-ons. There are hundreds of macros and add-ons available for download and also an increasing amount of people learning how to script in a programming language called LUA so that they can be able to make customizations for WoW.
Overall Score: 4.7/5
About the author
- Introduce Yourselves - Version II 190
- World of Warcraft: Legion launches August 30, Sargeras sets his sights on Azeroth once more 3
- World of Warcraft: Legion anticipated to launch right after the Warcraft movie 2
- Temple of Ahn'qiraj soundtrack woodwind instrument? ADDED SOUNDTRACK LINK 8
- Looking for a Specific WoW Music Video, Help? 0
- What are some unquie, respectful guild names? 14
- World of Warcraft's level 100 boost in Legion isn't consumed immediately, try before you boost 0
- World of Warcraft: Legion introductory cinematic previews the upcoming epic struggle 2
- World of Warcraft is holding steady at 5.5 million subscribers in the final count 4
- BlizzCon kicks off this Wednesday with an opening week full of eSports 2
- World of Warcraft: Legion is removing multistrike, and it's a good thing 6
- 2 questions for an experienced Warlords of Draenor player 0