World of Warcraft review
Too many to mention, graphics, sound, music, gameplay, the whole setup is simply amazingThe bad:
Lack of a general story, potential unbalance, monthly feesSummary:
I came to WoW from playing Final Fantasy XI (another mmorpg) and I have to say after spending a single day playing WoW I felt I had wasted an entire year on FFXI. World of Warcraft is so well designed and thought out that there is simply no comparison to any other game of its kind.
To write a full review on this would be like writing a small novel, something I simply don't have time for. So instead I'll get right to the point.
All in all I would say this is one of the best games i have ever played. It's most certainly the best PC game out there in my opinion. If you're interested in trying out a mmorpg (massively multiplayer online role playing game) I would most definitely recommend World of Warcraft as the top pick.
About the author
- Mischief the fel kitty invades World of Warcraft for the Make-A-Wish Foundation 2
- common to horde translator 14
- World of Warcraft: Legion flies into the Tomb of Sargeras with patch 7.2 0
- World of Warcraft: Legion patch 7.1 is live now, attune yourself and Return to Karazhan 0
- World of Warcraft: Legion patch 7.1 will return to Karazhan October 25 0
- Latest World of Warcraft: Legion hotfixes feature mythic keystone time changes 6
- Introduce Yourselves - Version II 191
- World of Warcraft: Legion subscribers "around 10.1 million" according to PIXEL magazine 2
- Nearest Mailbox Location? 4
- Warcraft DVD and Blu-ray to unlock Medivh in Hearthstone and Gul'dan in Heroes of the Storm 2
- World of Warcraft: Legion day one sales total 3.3 million, tied for most successful expansion launch 1
- World of Warcraft: Legion companion app now live, command your champions from your phone or tablet 0