World of Warcraft review
Too many to mention, graphics, sound, music, gameplay, the whole setup is simply amazingThe bad:
Lack of a general story, potential unbalance, monthly feesSummary:
I came to WoW from playing Final Fantasy XI (another mmorpg) and I have to say after spending a single day playing WoW I felt I had wasted an entire year on FFXI. World of Warcraft is so well designed and thought out that there is simply no comparison to any other game of its kind.
To write a full review on this would be like writing a small novel, something I simply don't have time for. So instead I'll get right to the point.
All in all I would say this is one of the best games i have ever played. It's most certainly the best PC game out there in my opinion. If you're interested in trying out a mmorpg (massively multiplayer online role playing game) I would most definitely recommend World of Warcraft as the top pick.
About the author
- World of Warcraft: Legion beta preview: Havoc Demon Hunter 4
- World of Warcraft: Legion will silence your account if you're found to be abusing chat 3
- World of Warcraft: Legion beta preview: Vengeance Demon Hunter 0
- Show Illidan you are prepared in World of Warcraft: Legion, gear up to fight demons 0
- Warcraft movie goers will receive a free copy of World of Warcraft and a chance to go to BlizzCon 7
- Introduce Yourselves - Version II 190
- World of Warcraft: Legion launches August 30, Sargeras sets his sights on Azeroth once more 3
- World of Warcraft: Legion anticipated to launch right after the Warcraft movie 2
- Temple of Ahn'qiraj soundtrack woodwind instrument? ADDED SOUNDTRACK LINK 8
- Looking for a Specific WoW Music Video, Help? 0
- What are some unquie, respectful guild names? 14
- World of Warcraft's level 100 boost in Legion isn't consumed immediately, try before you boost 0