World of Warcraft review
Too many to mention, graphics, sound, music, gameplay, the whole setup is simply amazingThe bad:
Lack of a general story, potential unbalance, monthly feesSummary:
I came to WoW from playing Final Fantasy XI (another mmorpg) and I have to say after spending a single day playing WoW I felt I had wasted an entire year on FFXI. World of Warcraft is so well designed and thought out that there is simply no comparison to any other game of its kind.
To write a full review on this would be like writing a small novel, something I simply don't have time for. So instead I'll get right to the point.
All in all I would say this is one of the best games i have ever played. It's most certainly the best PC game out there in my opinion. If you're interested in trying out a mmorpg (massively multiplayer online role playing game) I would most definitely recommend World of Warcraft as the top pick.
About the author
- World of Warcraft's level 100 boost in Legion isn't consumed immediately, try before you boost 0
- World of Warcraft: Legion introductory cinematic previews the upcoming epic struggle 2
- World of Warcraft is holding steady at 5.5 million subscribers in the final count 4
- BlizzCon kicks off this Wednesday with an opening week full of eSports 2
- World of Warcraft: Legion is removing multistrike, and it's a good thing 6
- 2 questions for an experienced Warlords of Draenor player 0
- newby Dan Howitt question for forum 0
- Temple of Ahn'qiraj soundtrack woodwind instrument? ADDED SOUNDTRACK LINK 7
- World of Warcraft's arena paves the Road to Blizzcon with the blood of the fallen this weekend 2
- World of Warcraft: Legion interview discusses Demon Hunters and class changes 4
- World of Warcraft: Legion brings back class identity while battling the Burning Legion 1
- Activision Blizzard: revenue is up despite World of Warcraft losing 1.5 million subscribers 4