World of Warcraft User Reviews
Value and Longevity: 10/10
Tilt of Mars: 9/10
Ah, the review for the game of a forum I've moderated for years, World of Warcraft may very well be the best MMORPG that has ever been released. With a rich tradition from the Warcraft series and elements taken out of other Blizzard games, such as Diablo, World of Warcraft came about with a lot of fanfare from the fans of the series. However, the game itself quickly transcended the Warcraft and Blizzard fanbase and has now gone on to be one of the best selling games of all-time.
As with most other M...
- Slight lag in some places. (on a 1Mb connection).
- Can take a long period of time to do the 1 quest.
- Monthly Fees.
Very easy to use, I was a first time player of this type of game and I found it quite easy to control the character and look through the menu's at the same time with ease, as well as chatting in-game. At first when I heard about this game, I thought that it wasn't going to be my type of game and that I'd get bored of it quickly, but the simple gameplay and easy to use menu's got me interested.
I'm not an expert on this genre of game, so I can't compare it's graphics to other games. But I can say that I am realy impressed with the graphics of the game, especially for an online...
Great sound effects and soundtrack
Thousands of quests to do
Excellent quest system
Not free to play
Many identical quests
World of Warcraft has the best graphics I've ever seen in a MMORPG. The environment's quality contributes to the general feeling of the warcraft universe.
Graphics Score 5/5
The sound effects in this game are simply wonderful. As for the soundtrack, what else could you expect of a Blizzard game? Every tune, every melody, everything has its place and everything fits together perfectly.
Sound Score 5/5
The thousands of quests can definitely keep you busy for a lot of time. The bad thing about them is that many quests look the same, meaning, you have to do similar tasks. For e...
a great hang out game and action game wether you are looking for a raid of the other faction or hanging out on the beach fishing this game is great if you love the company of great people and want a place to just hang out.The bad:
if you dont want friends dont play or if you thought this was a adventure game because just leveling can get boring around level 35 other then that nothings rong with this game other then failing grades lol (>'_')>Summary:
be warned this game is addictive i found myself playing for 10 days worth in just a month but its worth it iv found great new friends some from hungry germany,italy,the uk,and the usa this game is just the best and nothing feels beter then when you kill a giant monster with some of your best friends or guild mates.
The graphics are very well done and the gameplay keeps you interested.The bad:
Servers often crash, terrible lag, lack of promised upgrades/updates, bugs that go unfixed, new content added before fixing outstanding bugs.Summary:
After playing this game for a few months, I think it has the potential to be the best online RPG game available. Unfortunately, the servers are frequently down, questions go unanswered, and most importantly, Blizzard lies to their customers about downtimes and bans people when they complain too much about the problems with the game. Not something to look forward to when you're paying $15 a month to play...
If you become one of Blizzard's customers, no matter how upset you get, be sure not to complain. They'll get rid of you in a heartbeat and cover their butts by claiming that you've viol...
Too many to mention, graphics, sound, music, gameplay, the whole setup is simply amazingThe bad:
Lack of a general story, potential unbalance, monthly feesSummary:
I came to WoW from playing Final Fantasy XI (another mmorpg) and I have to say after spending a single day playing WoW I felt I had wasted an entire year on FFXI. World of Warcraft is so well designed and thought out that there is simply no comparison to any other game of its kind.
To write a full review on this would be like writing a small novel, something I simply don't have time for. So instead I'll get right to the point.
- World of Warcraft's level 100 boost in Legion isn't consumed immediately, try before you boost 0
- World of Warcraft: Legion introductory cinematic previews the upcoming epic struggle 2
- World of Warcraft is holding steady at 5.5 million subscribers in the final count 4
- BlizzCon kicks off this Wednesday with an opening week full of eSports 2
- World of Warcraft: Legion is removing multistrike, and it's a good thing 6
- 2 questions for an experienced Warlords of Draenor player 0
- newby Dan Howitt question for forum 0
- Temple of Ahn'qiraj soundtrack woodwind instrument? ADDED SOUNDTRACK LINK 7
- World of Warcraft's arena paves the Road to Blizzcon with the blood of the fallen this weekend 2
- World of Warcraft: Legion interview discusses Demon Hunters and class changes 4
- World of Warcraft: Legion brings back class identity while battling the Burning Legion 1
- Activision Blizzard: revenue is up despite World of Warcraft losing 1.5 million subscribers 4