World Snooker Championship Season 2007-08 features 96 professional snooker players, including Steve Davis, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Graeme Dott, Peter Ebdon, Neil Robertson, and John Higgins. There are also 9 official tournaments spread across 1000s of hours of nerve-wracking frames, mind-boggling trick-shot matches, and a host of Pool mini challenges. In game commentary is provided by BBC pundit, John Virgo.
Using the DS stylus, players are able to control the cueball in ways never possible in a video game before, creating the most involving snooker game to date.
- Choose one of best professional Snooker players, each with his own unique abilities based on real personal abilities
- Unlockable professional players to challenge even the most skilled snooker fan
- 9 official licensed Championship Events of a Snooker season, for example the Welsh Open, Grand Prix, UK Championship, Masters, China Open, World Championship and all the others
- A unique atmosphere through the novel commentary system 'Shot Watching' hosted by John Virgo
- Change between two distinct modes 'Challenge' and 'Championship' for mini games or a complete Snooker season
- The duel screen format of DS, it can display both the full 3D view of the action on one screen and a top down perspective on the other screen