Wii Sports Resort User Reviews
-Has a variety of sports to choose from
-Intuitive gameplay (of course)
-Good Sound Effects
-Computer's intelligence is well thought out.
-Some good features were taken away from Wii Sports
-Can be repetitive, especially golf.
Wii Sports proved itself to be one of the most sold games of all time.
The success of the previous game has motivated Nintendo to release this masterpiece of a game.
Compared to Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort has had some significant changes.
First, this game introduces Wii Motion Plus, a new extension device for the Wii Remote. What this seemingly unnecessary white object does is that it makes the Wii Remote's movement more sensitively captured. For example, Wii Motion Plus assists the player in doing cuts and slices easily in Table Tennis. The downfall is that this Motion Plus' motion has t...
- Still need 1 in all 0
- Table Tennis Highest Level 14
- Basketball frustration!! 5
- Resort Golf Scores 15
- Wii Sports Resort Archery 0
- White Balloons in island flyover 26
- Island Flyover Points! 12
- Is any one professional or superstar at any sport? 52
- Island Flyover - White Balloons - Daytime & Evening 5
- ideas for a wii sports resort 2!! 19
- Dog Fighting Tips 1
- Wii Sports Resort Hall of Fame: Thread of High Scores and Bragging Rights 74