Wii Sports Resort is the sequel to the game Wii Sports. It is a game featuring a collection of sports played by the player's Mii character, in a tropical resort area. A special device will be released with the game to enhance motion detection, which will aid in some of the games.
The game will feature 10 different games, including: Frisbee (Disc Dog), Jet Skiing (Power Cruising) and Fencing (Sword Play). The games will require gamers to use the remote and nunchuck, as well as a new motion sensor device, to complete games.
- Sequel to the popular Wii Sports game
- 10 different games to play
- New motion sensor device packaged with the game
- Gameplay set on a bright and colorful beach with a resort
- Compete against computer players and family members