White Knight Chronicles User Reviews
A no-name game taking the formula of a game from an established series manages different reactions from the gaming community. It says a lot about the community when this happens, like it's alright for a new IP to do this, but if an established series changes, suddenly, it's World War III!
White Knight Chronicles is an interesting game. It, like Final Fantasy XII, has torn audiences apart. On one half, you have the people who hate it because they find the battle system too slow. On the other side of the fence, people praise it for its innovative battle system. Now, when it comes to Final Fant...
Based on 1 reviewsWrite a review
- geonet errors 3
- Error 3300? 5
- Seeking spellcaster information 4
- Companions won't fight 3
- A few questions about the remastered WKC1 in the new WKC2 disc. 8
- How To Obtain Other Quests? 2
- Very confused 1
- MP Cost Changes from game to game? 0
- I have trouble understanding certain aspects of sidequests 12
- What are your leveling recommendations? 10
- White Knight Chronicles | and || Server status May be shut down. 7
- 1000g drops and above 2