Warhammer: Mark of Chaos User Reviews
Mark Of Chaos is a bit a gamble for gamers. It follows basic RTS convetions but also scraps a few. I can't assume whether RTS veterans will appreciate the unique still of MOC or if they think it's a waste of time...
Mark of Chaos is set in the Warhammer world, a world inspired by epics such as The Lord of The Rings and you can see obvious references. Warhammer is a tabletop model game that has been around for quite a long time and has come a long way. In Warhammer you build an army depending on the race you want to select (more about races later) and the units you wish to use from that races...
- Blood Issue 1
- Mark Of Chaos errors 3
- Undead Chaos 0
- Skills- how to change skills for hero? 0
- Mark of Chaos, running problem 5
- Problem 0
- battle march wont start 0
- Feature transfer error 0
- Save problem 0
- warhammer mark of chaos Default IME error 2
- Mark of Chaos/Battle March 1
- Middle Earths Legion Heroes 0