Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines User Reviews
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines (VTMB), released for the PC in 2004, is probably not a game many are familiar with. This is due to its rushed release which resulted in an incredibly buggy experience. Had Activision only eased the pressure on developers Troika Games, then its reception may have been much different. With that said, VTMB has a strong cult following and after spending the last month playing this hidden gem, it’s easy to see why.
It is also easy to see why this game didn’t get the reception it deserved. To be honest, this game has more bugs than Bear Grills’ dinner plate, an...
Unique quests, Great Dialogue, Nice combat, good story, open ended solutions.The bad:
Bugs, bad execution of the final areas, audio problems during cutscenesSummary:
This game is, in my opinion, the last great first person RPG to come out in the last couple of years. The game is based in The World of Darkness Pen and Paper game done by white wolf and focuses on the Vampire side of un-life. Before starting the game you're given the choice of seven clans to start with, each with their own advantages and disadvantages. From the brawling Brujah to the stealthy Nosferatue. Each clan is truly unique in appearance and disciplines (each clan gets their own discipline like Protean, Blood Boil and Obfuscate to help them out).
The game starts off strong with your s...
- Dogma: Eternal night - vampire mmo 0
- The E mission, Thin Blood 3
- Is the ocean house hotel tragedy based on anything? 4
- Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines on Steam won't work 1
- haunted ocean house 8
- Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines - Won't install on Windows 7 past disk 2 3
- Need help with Sarcophagus quest 1
- Chinatown warehouse brawl [SPOILER] 3
- Deleted crucial files, please help! 0
- How to increase max blood points? 0
- companions won't travel off of downtown map 0
- Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines The Final Nights Ver. 1.2 0