Valhalla Knights 2: Battle Stance User Reviews
Compared to the first Valhalla Knights, VK2 has a lot of improvements but it still seems lacking to me to give it a score higher than 4.0.
Story: Alright this is where this game falls out. There is a storyline to this game, yeah there is one and its also quite interesting. But the storyline isn't that clear because you'll be spending your time mostly on running from dungeon to dungeon if your not grinding in the coliseum or the tower, that's why sometimes you will forget what's really happening with the story itself if you don't do the quests continually.
Graphics: A lot has improved from VK1...
- ...nostrum compound...bug? 1
- Please help - no cutscene for blue crystal 2
- Royal latroci exam 6
- How to extend your party from 4 to 6? 1
- nameless tower? 1
- guys help me 1
- Underground Chapel 0
- help in first quest 0
- job card 6
- Getting canine race and getting through the first mission? 0
- Y no TELEPORT points!! 13
- I need help terribly! 9
- Valhalla Knights2007