BackgroundThe ultimate frag fest returns for another round. Experience the fast pace world of Unreal. Choose from a variety of different weapons at your disposal to frag your enemy. Take control of a vehicle from land or air for the first time ever. Give your AI bots the orders you want to complete the objective in a team based combat style game. Become a spectator and watch any match with the all new UnrealTV system as you become a part of the action without being in the action.
- Voice recognition when giving orders to bots.
- Improved AI: vehicle control, advanced dodging and wall-dodging, improved aim, better team coordination.
- UnrealTV - a proxy broadcast system allowing a huge number of spectators to watch a match live over the Internet.
- Pixomatic software renderer allowing performance with no 3D card required enabling UT2004 on your laptop!
- Voice over IP enabling you to give commands to your team mates.
- More than 95 instantly accesible maps for the different game modes.
- 32 new characters for 4 teams on the new UT 2004 roster.
- Features 10 games modes; Assault, Onslaught, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Double Domination, Bombing Run, Mutant, Last Man Standing and Invasion.
- Commandeer one of 9 air, land and space vehicles in combat.
- 20 never-before-seen maps for the existing game types, featuring tons of new textures, new static meshes and new music.
- Gameplay tweaks and refinements including unique crosshairs for each weapon, the ability to carry dual Assault Rifles, network bandwidth usage optimizations and more.
CPU - Pentium III or AMD 1.0 GHz
Memory - 128 MB RA; on WIn98 and ME / 256 MB RAM on Win 2000 and XP
Hard Disk Space: 5,5 GB
Cd-rom or dvd-rom: 8X
Audio System: Windows directX 9.0 compitable soundcard
Video System: Radeon 8000 or superior, GeForce 2 or superior, 64MB of viedo memory or superior
DirectX: 9.0b (included on the disc)
CPU - Pentium or AMD 1,2 GHz or greater
Memory - 256MB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 5,5 Gb
Cd-rom or DVD-ROM - 16X
Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported. Internet play requires interner connection. An ADSL line is recommenden