The Empire, having enslaved humanity, holds Tournaments to enforce its despotic rule. The only hope for mankind is that a champion will rise from the ashes of their civilization and succeed against all odds, to hold the Emperor's life in their hands. Unreal Tournament 2003 is a lightning-fast, no-holds-barred sport of the future, where warriors face off to determine the ultimate combatant. Unreal Tournament 2003 can be played alone, against bots or against human opponents via LAN or Internet.
- Breathtaking graphics, powered by advanced Unreal Engine technology.
- Sophisticated in-game physics does away with "seen-it-before" animations and effects.
- Multiple weapons including favorite blasters from the original UT and new, awe-inspiring implements of destruction.
- Greater depth: 6 different races, over 35 characters, 30 maps, class-specific combos, role assignments, and teamwork directives.
- Special Moves: a completely new concept in first-person shooters that adds another level of customization and skill.
 Hardware Requirements
Operating System: Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP
Processor: Pentium® III or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz processor or faster (1.5 GHz or faster processor recommended)
Memory: 128 MB RAM minimum (256 MB recommended)
Hard Disk Space: 3.5 GB free
Video: Any Windows-compatible video card(NVIDIA GeForce 2 or ATI Radeon with at least 64 megs of video memory recommended)
Sound: Windows®-compatible sound card. NVIDIA® nForce(tm) or other motherboards/soundcards containing the Dolby® Digital Interactive Content Encoder required for Dolby Digital audio
DirectX®: DirectX® version 8.1(included)or higher
Multiplayer: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP)play supported | 33.6K baud modem or broadband Internet connection recommended