Unreal Tournament review
You're standard First Person Shooter....
Gameplay is great, fun multi-player, ok Storyline missions, cool soundtrack...The bad:
Graphics could be better...Summary:
I really enjoyed this game and don't regret buying it for a second. It has loads of things to do in multi-player which is what makes it a good game.
The storyline missions are I suppose ok but they don't have a lot to do and they get very repetitive. So, I prefer multi-player where you can take one of you're friends and some computer opponets on head to head and its a real blast!
Overall Outcome: Buy It!
About the author
- Unreal Tournament(classic) files needed 10
- favourite weapon? 20
- The Black Screen is upon me...HELP! 1
- Fraggazone server (UT1999) 0
- slave master mutator 2
- need some help from another travelling man 0
- Error Message 0
- UT - Critical Error : ReadFile beyond EOF 0+4/0 3
- probs with a cheats 2
- Single Player 0
- High-Profile New Media Art Project 0
- Experienced mapper needed for Contract Hire 0