Universal Combat gives you everything you ever wanted from a simulation. From space battles to ground assaults to naval attacks, you play numerous roles; a Unit Commander, or even a pilot of the latest space fighter. Playable in first or third person, Universal combat lets you play whatever you like, however you like!
- A massive game world consisting of more than 250 planets, containing more than 21,000 areas of interest (military bases, cities, star bases), 12 different playable races and a database of over 500 combat units, all rendered using h igh polygon count 3D assets
- Virtually limitless game play with a 25 mission single-player campaign, 15 Instant Action Scenarios together with a freeform Roaming mo
- space/planetary and vehicular dynamics engine
- Overhauled graphics engine with DirectX 9 support! Play at r esolutions from 800x600 up to 1600x1200 @ 32 bit color. Full pixel and vertex shader support for hallucinating special effects.
- updated AI engine. Even more sophisticated than ever before!
- Amazing new Terrain PTE-III engine with vegetation, wild/sea life etc. brings the game universe to life!
- Skeleton based character animation engine, and a heavily revised control scheme for ease of use, regardless of craft or vehicle.
- Revised AI engine, even more sophisticated than ever before!
- GBS-III mission builder
 Hardware Requirements
WIN 98/ME/2K/XP (with all service packs)
DirectX 8.1b or higher Pentium III 1Ghz or equivalent AMD processor
32MB DirectX 8 graphics card with TnL & vertex shader
16Bit DirectX 8 or higher compliant sound card
8X CDROM or DVD-ROM
1GB uncompressed hard drive disk space
Microsoft compatible mouse