Plots within plots and schemes within schemes devolve the crew of the Wandering Wrath into mistrust and oupull-right mutiny, and all the while the lives of the islands' innocents hang perilously in the balance. The ship's notorious captain is a man so cruel and vile, he is said to have been born without a soul. Yet it is often true in the murky underbelly of the harsh seas, that things aren't always what they seem. Captain Ed Teal recruits the hero of the story for a personal errand, one such errand that's allegedly unconnected with treasure, but rather to reconnect him with his lost love; a secluded and hermitical maiden by the name of Maren who is said to inhabit the islands. Uninvited eyes are always watching where there is fame and fortune to be had. The Wandering Wrath's second and third in command, Cutter and Nicky Nails, have agenda's of their own.
Trust is the rarest of all currencies, and none will be found by those unwilling to shed a little of his own… or a few buckets of blood.
 Game Play
- Lush, living open world brimming with new quests, items, and NPCs
- Singleplayer world map expanded by 25% as well as 4 brand-new multiplayer maps
- Deep, engaging story voiced by an all-new cast
- Scores of new, fully-customizable weapons, armor & loot
- Horse armor and improved horse mechanics
- Troves of new books and letters illuminate the world of Antaloor, its history, myths & lore
- Return of the fan beloved, critically acclaimed C.R.A.F.T. and D.E.M.O.N.S. systems