Twisted Metal: Black review
Great gameplay, great graphics, fun game, cool objectives, cool characters, fun multi-player modes...The bad:
Repetitive and easy...Summary:
I think this is one of the better games on the PS2. It has loads of different modes to choose from and you won't find yourself staying away from this game very long once you put the controller down. It has too many things to do.
The storyline missions are fun but get kinda repetitive and boring but what really makes this game great is the multi-player. You have several modes to choose from, all that are fun and very high in replay value.
Its much funner when playing with 2 or 3 people because the computer isn't exactly too hard to beat. They are pretty easy which is why the storyline missions get old fast.
Overall Outcome: Buy It!
About the author
- how do i beat minion 10
- So is Minion/Marcus Kane related to the Kane family? 16
- whos ur fav. character? why? 44
- Best Character For A Beginner 25
- Twisted metal 2012 0
- Twisted metal 2012 ideas 0
- Twisted Metal: Black II - Character & Game Ideas 12
- What Minion means. 12
- God Mode Cheat For Twisted Metal Black PS2 4
- hello 0
- Introduce Yourselves 47
- Best story 42