Set on a hidden pirate island and starring some of history's scurviest sea dogs, Tropico 2: Pirate Cove casts you as all-powerful Pirate King managing a seventeenth century band of buccaneers. The traditional economic model is reversed: the player maintains their wealth not by production of materials, but by plundering merchants on the high seas and bringing the victims back to the island as captive workers.
- Create your supreme pirate haven through 16 episodes of swashbuckling storyline filled with lily-livered landlubbers, shady mates, and wisecracking parrots!
- Lure history's most devious pirates (such as Blackbeard, Henry Morgan, and Black Bart) to your secret isle– these dreaded pirates enhance your power and expand your treasure!
- Pirates are people too! Possessing distinct personalities, your Sea Dogs require profitable employment, plentiful companionship, and the best in pirate accommodations.
- Reward your buccaneers with personal estates and watch them build their own booty-filled mansions.
- Increase your pirate stash with an innovative economic model – the growth of your island hinges on the success of pirate raids against unsuspecting sea-goers!
- Improve your workforce by taking valuable prisoners on the high seas! Captives build your industries, craft your weapons, and can even be ransomed for money!
- Construct parrot aviaries to produce ideal pirate companions, assassinate unruly pirates before they stage a coup, and build massive pirate galleons to strike fear into harmless Caribbean merchants and traders.
- Issue edicts to rig your gambling halls, force your captives to walk the plank, or even instigate a war between dominant world powers!
- Customize your own victory conditions during Sandbox play – create the ultimate in pirate entertainment, capture hundreds of wealthy sea goers, or become the richest pirate in history
 Hardware Requirements
100% PC compatible processor
PII 200MHz or equivalent
850MB HD space
DirectX 7.0 compatible 4MB video card
DirectX 7.0 compatible sound car